PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Extra mode Question

Skye-Fox713
Dec 25, 2006, 06:07 PM
I have a quick question for ya'll so here goes.

In extra mode are you able to buy hats, sunglasses and other such things or is that for online only?

ok people have a go at that and please just answer the question, and any other side notes would be nice.

-Also where would you go to get these items in extra mode if you can

Sethimothy
Dec 25, 2006, 06:14 PM
I believe you can purchase clothes at the end of chapter 7, but that makeovers (where on gets hats, sunglasses, cat ears, etc) in the offline story mode are prohibited (whereas they are available in Extra Mode itself.)

zimmk2vgc
Dec 25, 2006, 09:41 PM
another question about extra mode, is the character you use in extra mode the same as the one you use online?

vfloresjr24
Dec 25, 2006, 09:44 PM
To answer both of your questions, it is Yes and No. You can wear hats and glasses with your character. Just go to the make up shop. Your character is offline is not the same as the online. You can make two of the same characters but their stats and weapons are not going to carry over. Hope this helps you.

zimmk2vgc
Dec 25, 2006, 09:50 PM
On 2006-12-25 18:44, vfloresjr24 wrote:
To answer both of your questions, it is Yes and No. You can wear hats and glasses with your character. Just go to the make up shop. Your character is offline is not the same as the online. You can make two of the same characters but their stats and weapons are not going to carry over. Hope this helps you.

Perfect! Thanks very much!

Skye-Fox713
Dec 27, 2006, 12:58 PM
thanks a bunch, all of your replies answered my question that I can get hats, sunglasses ect in the offline extra mode