PDA

View Full Version : Prices goes down in peoples shops

Ryno
Dec 26, 2006, 09:25 PM
xbox 360

In peoples shops they WERE selling De Ragan tails for 20k. to 25k
now i see they are selling it for 10 to 15k.. because i guess there are new decorations..such as Relaxing Jao and Light Festival decor..etc

when i browse in people shop searching for a jao Delma they were selling around for 30k to 50k.. that how much a while back a De ragan tail would cost...lol

including the Onmagoug auge people are starting to sell that for cheap now around 40k to 50k it used to be like 100k to 150k to 999,999,999 .. LoL

and last is the rappy feather for 1,500 to 1,000 ..lol.. it used to be 20,000 to 30,000

i could be missing some...

Esufer
Dec 26, 2006, 09:28 PM
January sales. Obviously.

That, and people are trying to undercut people a lot more now, as there are a LOT more people on 360 than there used to be, and a lot of people have shops. Some spoon tried to sell me a 120k 8star rifle a few minutes ago though.

I was like "I'm a hunter. Get out of my face."

But yeah. People are trying to undercut the undercutters.

jfro6512
Dec 26, 2006, 11:51 PM
I remember buying jao delma for 500 meseta!!!

cobfab
Dec 27, 2006, 12:00 AM
So when will people start dropping their prices on Kerselines that are going for 4k+? I was thinking "Is this guy an idiot?" when I saw one guy selling his kerselines for a GRAND TOTAL of 10,000 mesetas. I was laughing when I saw 4500 and up. There were more stores that had it for 4500+ than 4,000 or less.

Natrokos
Dec 27, 2006, 12:28 AM
^ Kerseline/Vestaline are the new Nanocarbon/Ortacarbon....

I sell Drag tails for 6k and they still sell slow...Everything does now it seems...I used to convert mats into marseline and such but now it isn't even worth the price of the board....I sell teranite/slaterian/stelnium in my shop 500m each and it takes forever to sell. needless to say it is not worth the mats to upgrade it.

Reigast is right...People are trying to undercut the undercutters and it's slowed real shopkeepers(or to put it more selfishly, me) down so much... I actually keep fair prices (except for random hot dogs I sell for 1mil or) but my monetary gain has slowed to a pathetic crawl. I've had 10 star atomizers sitting in my shop at 151m each for over a week....Just to see if anyone would buy em....

People put alot of emphasis on half a dozen items or so and don't bother with the rest.

DarkSeph
Dec 27, 2006, 12:40 AM
people are complaining about undercutting and how it effects them, now selling their items sllllooowwwwly.........well that's just cuz people finally grew a brain and wont pay your outrageous prices anymore! which makes you in turn lower them...and lower them...and lower them....until they are decent prices...for once!

HAHAHAHAHA http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sekani
Dec 27, 2006, 12:47 AM
I set fair prices of 50 to 65 percent off of the NPCs for everything, even high-demand items like carbons and Kerseline. If I get undercut by someone else, who cares? My stuff still sells in time.

omegapirate2k
Dec 27, 2006, 01:22 AM
Meh, I abritrarily set my prices based on random suggestions and guesses of my own, and my shit sells (Except for my damn 6 star rifle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

HandOfThornz
Dec 27, 2006, 04:09 AM
ive already posted about this on another thread but, i price my shop items at 20% higher than the re-sale price e.g par wood =npc sell at 150, they buy at 7(i think) so i sale them at a dirt cheap price(30-out of stock at mo.).i search out what im gona sell and find out how much the going rate is,then cut it down to half the price, but its always more than the npc resale price
my weps are 2* 225-275, 3*400-475,4*1300-1400
im freshly stocked(30 weps in shop) if anyone wants cheap pm food!!! =)

Valon232
Dec 27, 2006, 10:38 AM
I havent got the game yet, but im hearing stuff about dupped meseta. Can any1 tell me what it is?

P.S what do you do to get to tutorial mode?

Wheatpenny
Dec 27, 2006, 12:01 PM
Dupped is a glitch or a hack that allows you to duplicate an item infinitely

Kirip-san
Dec 27, 2006, 12:04 PM
On 2006-12-27 07:38, Valon232 wrote:
what do you do to get to tutorial mode?

Talk to your PM. Look for functions and pick talk~nyo.

McLaughlin
Dec 27, 2006, 12:27 PM
I make Double Sabers and sell them for 70,000. I'm pushing 300,000 meseta right now. It'd be more if I bothered trying to find cheaper Kerseline, but there's only 1 store I go to for that, and it's out of stock right now. I buy Kerseline from NPCs. Player Shops won't get my money if they're priced within 500 of the store price.

Witchblade56
Dec 27, 2006, 12:27 PM
Eh i play on PS2/PC and prices on things like kerseline/ortacarbons are NOT cheaper than the npc atm. So I've been forced to by from the NPC >:(

Makes breaking sori synths all that more painful :/

CelestialBlade
Dec 27, 2006, 01:33 PM
Recently it's been better for me to just freaking go to NPC stores for everything but weapons. Pretty much everything else has been ridiculously overpriced by a large number of player stores, and while I might be missing out on that rare good deal, I've saved myself many a headache by just caving and hitting up the NPCs. I really cannot figure out the whole overpricing thing, and why it's so damn popular. Ah, human selfishness, you rear your ugly head once more...

-Crokar-
Dec 27, 2006, 01:36 PM
i bought some 8* twin claws with 14% light for 76k....i had just sold my 7*s cuz i wasnt going to use claws anymore...

zimmk2vgc
Dec 27, 2006, 01:47 PM
I find that synthing stingers and sell them for 1000m makes a tidy bit of profit. Then again, I am synthing hunter weapons on a tech PM...but never mind. MY claymores dont seem to sell very well for 3k...

Itchee
Dec 27, 2006, 01:51 PM
On 2006-12-27 10:47, zimmk2vgc wrote:
I find that synthing stingers and sell them for 1000m makes a tidy bit of profit. Then again, I am synthing hunter weapons on a tech PM...but never mind. MY claymores dont seem to sell very well for 3k...

Ive noticed this too...but why is it that 3* weapons are flying off the shelves but the 4* collect dust, despite price drops??

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 27, 2006, 02:03 PM
i think overpricing is retarded. the only thing worse is actually buying that crap ignorantly. but there are tons of deals if you're willing to look for them and be patient. I leveled my pure PM on stuff that was well under 50% and would not allow my self to buy anything else. there are so many shops out there. finding a deal sooner than later is almost guaranteed.

CelestialBlade
Dec 27, 2006, 02:08 PM
On 2006-12-27 10:51, Itchee wrote:

Ive noticed this too...but why is it that 3* weapons are flying off the shelves but the 4* collect dust, despite price drops??

3* weapons are the strongest C-rank weapons you can weild, so they're the most popular because you can use C-rank grinders to make them as powerful as B-rank ones. Some classes can only use C-rank, so they're also often the strongest things you can use, period. But you'll probably find that 3* and 6* stuff sells the best since they're top of the line for their rank.

Itchee
Dec 27, 2006, 02:10 PM
On 2006-12-27 11:08, Typheros wrote:

On 2006-12-27 10:51, Itchee wrote:

3* weapons are the strongest C-rank weapons you can weild, so they're the most popular because you can use C-rank grinders to make them as powerful as B-rank ones. Some classes can only use C-rank, so they're also often the strongest things you can use, period. But you'll probably find that 3* and 6* stuff sells the best since they're top of the line for their rank.

Fair enough.

Witchblade56
Dec 27, 2006, 03:42 PM
Consider the current in game economy, consider also too that 3* c rank weaps make really good PM food.

Theres two factors right there that should say something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I generally synth my own stuffs [3* items] and feed those to my PMs.

I do however agree though that 3* C ranks [when ground] make for some of the best low cost weaps you can get either through your own synthesis or from player shops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2006-12-27 13:05 ]</font>

Proff
Dec 27, 2006, 03:58 PM
If we had more advance store-search options, such as sorting the results by lowest price, then you would see a huge change in the way people sell stuff. Nobody would want to be at the bottom of that list.

Remedy
Dec 27, 2006, 04:10 PM
Down? lawl.

Nothing I've been searching for has gone down, it's stayed at the same obscenely retarded prices that they've been at.

People with PSO-W on their shop ad charging 500k for Onmagoug Auge, I'm looking right at you.

Witchblade56
Dec 27, 2006, 04:24 PM
How many omnagoug auge are needed to craft that?

Remedy
Dec 27, 2006, 04:26 PM
The decoration? 3.

And it pisses me off, because I effing HAD one, but it got stolen by room hackers. Now that I'm trying to rebuild it, every mouth-breathing retard in this community is overpricing the stuff to hell.

This game keeps becoming harder and harder to justify playing.