PDA

View Full Version : Fire Sceptor: AGNI (15% hit!!)

Maverick
Feb 25, 2001, 04:20 PM
For this one I want something extra special, folks since it's the first I've seen w/ hit multipliers. I'm a Hucast, and you know what we like. Hehe.

I've also got another Fire Sceptor: AGNI w/ no % multipliers, as well as 2 plain-jane Battle Verges, if any of you Forces are interested.

Maverick
Feb 25, 2001, 11:36 PM
Aww... no bites? Hrm.. how about a 2-for-1 special? Haha. Really folks, this crap is just taking up space in the bank since I can't use 'em.

Russian
Feb 26, 2001, 01:03 PM
It's got a 15% hit, but what are the other stats on it?

Also, what exactly are you looking for in return? I know you're a HUcast, but you're not all carbon copies. =)

Russian

Maverick
Feb 26, 2001, 02:46 PM
Hrm..

+100 ATP, +50 ATA, +20 MST, 9 stars, 15% hit, "A legendary magic cane containing the power of fire. It's special attack adds fire damage."

Decent weapon for a force, I guess.

It'd be unfair to ask for anything super rare for this weapon. I'm basically looking for semi-rares/"I find these all the times", like double sabers, photon claws, etc. Of course if you wanted to toss a Stag Cutlery or something like that my way, I wouldn't complain. Haha.

Russian
Feb 26, 2001, 02:54 PM
What I meant was: Does it have any bonuses other than the hit bonus?

I suppose not. Well, the problem is that it's sub-par Force EQ. I don't even use mine. Sorry.

Russian