PDA

View Full Version : first day on network

VanHalen
Dec 27, 2006, 12:55 AM
after playing network mode for a while i said "what have i been missing all my life?" i went on universes 1 and 2 and i met some cool people there. the only problem i have is not that my newman hunter's attack power being low but there is like NO MESETA IN THIS MODE! i was at the point i got happy when i saw 13 meseta and my palms would sweat lol. well anyway how was your 1st days on network mode?

Kamiense
Dec 27, 2006, 12:56 AM
My first day consisted of many Foies to LL mobs, starting up with everyone else that got it on the first day.

omegapirate2k
Dec 27, 2006, 12:57 AM
My first day? Much soloing in linear line until I was level 6 or so.

Trillion
Dec 27, 2006, 01:05 AM
My first day was lots of running around diffrent places to see what lvl's i needed to be to do what and where then lots of full partys in C rank missions to try and get there
it was the best fun i had until the S rank missions came out and i again "had" to party up to beat a mission since i love to test my solo abilitys to see what i can do

Partying up is the most fun tho, i keep meaning to finish the offline story but i have too much fun online and never seem to find the time

VanHalen
Dec 27, 2006, 01:06 AM
i soloed linear line some too then i joined this one dude(really cool), a tall beast chick who called my shorty, and a midget CAST who said i was gimped.

then some random group of people who were really nice and we all died to de ragan

MayLee
Dec 27, 2006, 01:11 AM
My first day, took a while to figure out why no one was around..come to find out I was in Universe 30. I met some really generous people who gave me PAs and rods on my first day. I had a lot of fun.

VanHalen
Dec 27, 2006, 01:19 AM
you got PAs? from people i only got rising strike and it took mad missions to get that TT_TT i want some PAs

MayLee
Dec 27, 2006, 01:22 AM
Like I said, I met some really nice people and I even told them they didn't have to but they insisted. Then I recently was told that you can get Rising Strike free in the Tutorial from your PM

omegapirate2k
Dec 27, 2006, 01:23 AM
I ALWAYS tell people to do the tutorial when I can. It's a good primer, not to mention ane easy level.

DRO
Dec 27, 2006, 02:35 AM
My first day was spent yelling

"HEY WHERE DO I GO TO KILL SHIT??""

Until I found the tutorial

MayLee
Dec 27, 2006, 02:40 AM
On 2006-12-26 23:35, DRO wrote:

HEY! I remember someone yelling that out It must have been you.

Hotashi
Dec 27, 2006, 02:44 AM
Day 1... smashed things with my Hunter...
Day 14... changed to Ranger...
Day 21... Realized how damned ugly my character was, and got a remodeling. Now she's hot.
Today: The one and only Human Female Fortegunner.

Hunter 5.

Rekitheforce
Dec 27, 2006, 02:46 AM
On 2006-12-26 23:35, DRO wrote:

Wow, that's funny!

Careful
Dec 27, 2006, 02:46 AM
First was me going onto Parum, ended up soloing mad beasts for about 40 minutes. Ended up being level 6 since i used wall trick. Had a wand with Foie lol. Then i just quit for the week. Started up again and Ended up on universe 1 this time. Started a mission and people joined. I was pretty shy and ended up leaving an starting another mission. So fun starting in a online game sometimes.

ZiG
Dec 27, 2006, 04:09 AM
Umm, my first day on Network Mode was the open Beta... and...

Ok, so I didn't know LL was there, alright? So I went straight to Parum and painfully worked my way to level 7 on the lvl 10 mobs (a Vahra king is fucking hard at level 2, ok? It cures itself for more than you can hit it for even if you aren't spamming 0s). Then, a little later, I was doin' some shit on FFXI with the Beta running, and decided to check out the tutorial. Oh, look, LL... and lower level mobs. I hate everything.

Pentence
Dec 27, 2006, 04:24 PM
On 2006-12-26 22:11, MayLee wrote:
My first day, took a while to figure out why no one was around..come to find out I was in Universe 30. I met some really generous people who gave me PAs and rods on my first day. I had a lot of fun.

JUst outa curosity when did they offer you things?When you were useing the keyboard or mic? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dhylec
Dec 27, 2006, 04:30 PM
Must be her charm, I guess.

McLaughlin
Dec 27, 2006, 07:41 PM
My first day was on the Beta. We didn't know where Linear Lines was so we went to Neudaiz >_>

It's hard there at Level 1.

MayLee
Dec 27, 2006, 07:43 PM
On 2006-12-27 13:24, Pentence wrote:

On 2006-12-26 22:11, MayLee wrote:

JUst outa curosity when did they offer you things?When you were useing the keyboard or mic? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was using a mic.

SolomonGrundy
Dec 27, 2006, 07:55 PM
My first day I took stock at what I was given, and went: "??? zero meseta? what if I want to change my type?"

So I did the tutorial, yay level 2! Then I did linear line C and continued on to kill the seed boss. I think I was level 4 or 5 by then? So I limped over to Moatoob and tried the level 10 creatures.

Yipe! *scurries back to Linear Line...*

Finally, to end the night, I tried a Parnum run: better! But the night really ended on a high note. I ran into 5 santa rappies! 5!!! That's 3 Christmas trees, and 2 rappy feathers.

(Those trees sell for 5K a piece which is an ungodly amount of money for a level 7 character!)

good times, good times...