PDA

View Full Version : Hard? or easy?

Aidan
Dec 27, 2006, 08:43 AM
well i seen alot of vids and played the BETA of psu on 360 and the mobs seem a bit to easy i only done abit fo the dragon boss ( crashed half wa threw) and he seem to be the only mob so far to be a challenge so are there any mobs that charge at u very fast and do loads of tricks etc

Dhylec
Dec 27, 2006, 08:52 AM
Beta is, make it 'was', a differrent story. C rank missions are the easiest comparing to other ranks. Of course, there is a matter of you prepared & partied-up or not.

Ogni-XR21
Dec 27, 2006, 09:05 AM
PSU is only too easy if you make it so yourself. A lot of people play the easy stuff on purpose, since you don't risk messing up your rank. I hate these walks in the park, where is the challenge if you can't die.... without challenge it's very boring to play support Force anyway, so I prefer the hard games, unfortunately the majority of people play this game way too easy.

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 27, 2006, 01:17 PM
Everything on C rank is easy. Some of the S-rank monsters like groups of buffed Go Vahras can be pretty tough sometimes, but most fights are pretty easy and most deaths simply result from carelessness or a cheap paralysis or freeze death (or perhaps a megid). And the Dragon you mentioned is the easiest boss out there.

zimmk2vgc
Dec 27, 2006, 01:43 PM
A particular trend I notice is that people repeatedly play De Dragon over and over again. Because of this, I cannot stand parum any more. Neudaiz is MUCH nicer.

VanHalen
Dec 27, 2006, 02:07 PM
well linear line C is the only easy thing i have found

Garnet_Moon
Dec 27, 2006, 02:17 PM
You want easy? Stay on Parum.
You want hard? Go to Moatoob.

Moatoob is a jumbled assortment of all the worst things from Parum and Neudaiz. It's got palette-swapped Kagajibari's as normal enemies and not sub bosses; it's got Shagreece that paralyze you; it's got flamming-feces throwing Vandas(I don't like monkeys now ;-;); it's got Dimmagolus; it's got annoying Leaders who know just when to command their minions to rush you; and it also has Neudaiz' bullet time if you're on PS2.

Moatoob is evil. D:

JAFO22000
Dec 27, 2006, 02:21 PM
Did you just start playing?? Because I had the same feeling, that the game was easy, until I got up in levels.

Dyssaan
Dec 27, 2006, 02:32 PM
punctuation is your friend!

-Dainslef-
Dec 27, 2006, 02:38 PM
It's all fun and games until they start throwing Megid and dropping meteors on your head.