PDA

View Full Version : Giga/Bullet PP Save

Nuclearranger
Dec 28, 2006, 07:03 PM
Ok iv started my hunt and to my knowledge this item does....

75% off PP for bullets
150% added to Striking PAs

And drops in vally of carnage S off of the jao

If any of this is wrong please post and tell me

CelestialBlade
Dec 28, 2006, 07:12 PM
75% off?! Sweet jesus I want the Skill one. Surely there's some other catch, does it downgrade your stats as well?

Garnet_Moon
Dec 28, 2006, 07:13 PM
G'luck. I've solo'd VoC about a dozen times today and didn't get anything but Jao Delma each time they spawned. I'm not complaining too much though... it takes like 30 mins to solo VoC as a FT.

AzureBlaze
Dec 28, 2006, 07:14 PM
It sounds like a great item...
Does this take away anything from your stats? I know some items actually REDUCE stats in return for giving others. Like one ATP raiser drops your ATA by some insane amount...so who would ever want it. This item seems awesome, but if it's going to ruin your other stats somehow...that needs to acknowledged as well.

Nuclearranger
Dec 28, 2006, 07:19 PM
I dont know anything about it..

Ether
Dec 28, 2006, 07:23 PM
It doesn't specifically lower your stats, but it takes up an arm slot that you could be using for +50 ATP, maybe more if you have that A rank atp unit

And its not 75% off, if regular shots are 100%, it reduces the cost to 75% of that, so its 25% off

Cry0
Dec 28, 2006, 07:35 PM
hmm, that's not that much, doesn't it cut your atp by 200 offline?

Rizen
Dec 28, 2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah...Thats what Im wondering..how much does it take off online?

Golto
Dec 28, 2006, 09:33 PM
Offline don't you only get Mega/pp bullet save and not giga? That why Giga doesn't reduce your stats like the mega one do. Garnet_Moon or other who have hunted for Jaos do you remember which pattern you saw them in and when in block 2? I've tried many times using the methods on another website but they never spawn.

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 29, 2006, 08:58 AM
my guntecher needs this! would make my life a lot easier. too bad it's like the tooth fairy...

Lyrise
Dec 29, 2006, 11:09 AM
Both the skillsave and bulletsave units have no stat penalties online. But the penaltey levels for both units differ. Bulletsave raises your PP efficiency by 25%, so you use 25% less; but if you use an SA, your PP consumption is raised to 150% of the normal cost.

Skillsave on the other hand is a bit more harsh, and IMO, its a bane to Fighgunners who actually utilize their ability for all-range combat. SA PP consumption is lowered to 75% of normal cost, but you spend 200% PP when you fire a gun of any sort. Seriously, with handgun ultimate BA Mayalee hit, I can empty out a 6 star youmei handgun in less than 5 seconds.

Hotashi
Dec 29, 2006, 12:13 PM
Anyone who wants to get together and hunt for these, call me.

Konjou
Dec 30, 2006, 12:55 PM
just found one of these on LL S rank UNSAFE PASSAGE. It's 8 stars. Oh by the way a rappy dropped it.

Kuya
Dec 30, 2006, 01:27 PM
The one at Unsafe Passage S from the rappy should be the skill save one.

Hotashi
Dec 30, 2006, 01:28 PM
SAY FUCKING WHAT YOU FOUND IT ON LLS?!

Realmz
Dec 30, 2006, 04:06 PM
i'd be willing to drop my +50atp arm unit for a bullet save personally having all the atp doesn't mean anything if i can only fire off five shots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Hotashi
Dec 30, 2006, 04:59 PM
Mega / Strength can be bought in shops.

tl;dr

Konjou
Dec 30, 2006, 08:59 PM
i can't believe it. I put this in my shop at 80 MILLION just to kind of screw with people so they could get a look at it. I really didn't think someone would buy it. So I stepped out for a minute to my mom's place, came back and it was gone now I am 80 MILLION mesetas richer. Really I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy that I am rich, but sad because I know it was probably duped money, so the satisfaction of knowing I made a legit sale is lost. Oh well... I brewed some coffee and I am not to tired so my hunt for another one is about to begin. I hope I get lucky again this time I sure as hell will not be putting it in my shop for peeps to look at.

Syl
Dec 30, 2006, 09:43 PM
I really want one of these. Seeing how it's useless cause of the duped meseta carriers out there, I'm gonna have to wait until I can do S runs or it comes out in the shops (WHICH I DOUBT).

I will trade almost anything for this (if i can synth it or already have it).

CALL ME HERE ASAP:

(no but seriously, if you are willing to trade this, pm me here and I will get back to you.)

Hey slightly offtopic, is there/will there be a slot unit that saves even more than these two giga units?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2006-12-30 18:44 ]</font>

Hotashi
Dec 30, 2006, 09:44 PM
On 2006-12-30 17:59, Konjou wrote:
i can't believe it. I put this in my shop at 80 MILLION just to kind of screw with people so they could get a look at it. I really didn't think someone would buy it. So I stepped out for a minute to my mom's place, came back and it was gone now I am 80 MILLION mesetas richer. Really I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy that I am rich, but sad because I know it was probably duped money, so the satisfaction of knowing I made a legit sale is lost. Oh well... I brewed some coffee and I am not to tired so my hunt for another one is about to begin. I hope I get lucky again this time I sure as hell will not be putting it in my shop for peeps to look at.

You fucking suck.