PDA

View Full Version : items

LegendKilla01
Dec 29, 2006, 05:08 AM
hey,when u find an item,its not like planned right?,its always on the chance of like getting a monomate or a moon atomizer,u get me?its always random right?

Namira
Dec 29, 2006, 05:11 AM
Please try and post all your questions in one topic instead of making a new one for every question.

And yes, item drops are random.

LegendKilla01
Dec 29, 2006, 05:20 AM
cough its you again...stop answering them all!,jk answer them all.

SuperRygar
Dec 29, 2006, 10:36 AM
....noob

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 29, 2006, 10:50 AM
On 2006-12-29 07:36, SuperRygar wrote:
....noob

Sorry, but not all people are nerds like you and spend a whole 24 hours reading game bookbs figuring everything out.
Get out of your mothers basement, get a job, get a social life, then get some friends, and then you can attempt to insult people.

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 29, 2006, 11:09 AM
truely though. if you have the time to constantly post questions on an internet forum then you def have time to google search a good PSU resource and do your own digging. clearly the OP has just as little life as any of us here based on how many times he's posted his multiple questions. not to defend the manner in which the guy was insulted, but said in a better way the point is pretty clear.

SolomonGrundy
Dec 29, 2006, 03:35 PM
Sorry, but not all people are nerds like you and spend a whole 24 hours reading game bookbs figuring everything out.
Get out of your mothers basement, get a job, get a social life, then get some friends, and then you can attempt to insult people.

I'm sorry, did you just post on an internet, video game message board that some ELSE was a nerd?

Hey kettle, you're black.

Ryna
Dec 29, 2006, 03:37 PM
I am going to lock this thread before it goes too far off-topic.