Conversation Between kazuuya and Ferria

10 Visitor Messages

1. O.O ......... Oh, okie imma check it now!! *_*
  2. Uhm about my arts, have you already checked out my Art thread in the Arts section? xD Though some of the links might be broken...
  3. Lol yeah! XD True, will take time but it'll be super fun!! *_* Hoho.. I wanna see more of your arts >w< .. We could make some random story lol
  4. Hahah I still have a long way to go. XD When I have my certificate I'm going to study Game Design in cologne. And who knows where I'll work in the future. My main goal is just making people and kids with my works happy, as much as Videogames made me happy. XD
  5. Ahaha! I know the feeling omgosh! XD Been through that hell and scared-ness before 8D .. Though now, I wake up dreading work OTL .......... LOL! And YES! Hahah! Our characters singing! Wheeeee!!
  6. Sure, when I got a little more free time, I'll gladly draw our characters. Especially since someone in the thread said my character looks like a K-Pop or J-Pop star. xD I could imagine our characters singing something. Though at the moment I have rarely time to draw. My final exams are coming up and I'm in pretty great stress plus I'm pretty scared of the exams. x___x (My marks are looking good so far, no threats or something for my certificate, but I'm still scared. x'D)
  7. Tehee!! Honest compliments here and you definitely deserve it! *hugs* <33 And ooo.. you think she's cute? X) Thank you! *_* .. Maybe you could sketch both our characters together XD
  8. Hahah thanks a lot! I feel really honored! *A* I guess I should draw more Phantasy Star.
    Anyways, hope to meet you in PSO2 OBT, your character is so cute! >w<
  9. Your welcome!! <333 *clings* Love your art too btw! O3o
  10. Aw thank you for the friend request!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10