Conversation Between Mikura and Waki Miko Syamemaru!

11 Visitor Messages

1. HOLY HELL ITS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.
  2. Mikura, I'm bored. I'm gonna go look at some PSU hentai...FOR NO APPARENT REASON WHAT SO EVER!
  3. I guess I'll meet you in the GRM shoppe!
  4. D: I'll come see you after I finish this Innocent Girl run. And gtfo of my room! ;;
  5. I"m in Universe 2. But I'm inside Mikura's room...Ooooooooh! Yea...
  6. Ah, right now? What Uni? And Bible Black was my first hentai too actually. Mezzo Forte was like my second or third....then Urotsukidoji simply because I heard so much about it. It has more of a story than any of the previous two hentai titles in my opinion, but the scenes in it are pretty "messed up" to put it lightly...
  7. I'm gettin on PSU right now under Reimu. Oh and my first hentai was actually the dubbed version of Bible Black. I never laughed so hard in my life. Also me and my friend Vanessa make fun of it whenever we are bored. Also, alot of crap blows up in Urutsukodoji. I've dubbed that movie the "Die Hard of Hentai".
  8. I suppose I should ask you when you'd like to meet up on PSU. It's kinda embarrassing to add you as a friend and not even get to do anything together in the game. lol
  9. Hey Mikura I just have to know, where did you get your name? I must know.
  10. Hah! Don't worry. If it makes you happy then do it. Just don't let it break up a relationship like what happened to my friend. She broke up a good fling because her boyfriend at the time actually chose WoW over her. Might I also add she is the type that you would worship the ground she walks on.
  11. Anybody who has the cajones to name they're character after someone from a hentai is alright by me. Also what platform you play on Mikura?

Oh and WoW<Grilled Cheese Sammich.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11