Conversation Between Shadowth117 and AIDA

3 Visitor Messages

1. I just thought I would post this here too in case you don't check PM's as much.

(quoting doesn't work here though I guess?)
    So I was wondering if you could try repacking this one for me to test.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r59bobs5bs...0e40f.rar?dl=0

Its just a quick change to the visuals of the lightning techniques to make them appear more like what Ragne uses. It'd definitely be something different to look at if nothing else.
  2. That... actually is interesting to know. Its not that I really meant to badmouth, but deceit is not exactly uncommon on the interwebs and you can probably see where I was coming from with that. I would be an idiot to say I expect full forgiveness for that, but past incidents with other communities have left me a tad touchy on such topics.

As I've said in the past, I'd be very interested in working with such a tool if you feel you can make it available or even so much as allow people to provide the files to be repacked. I'm glad that that leak at least did something for our community even if its real origin wasn't found.
  3. To clarify, we did not have the ability to repack textures when I said so a month ago. Since then, we took a look at the nude mod and how stuff worked, and now have that ability
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3