Conversation Between stukasa and Chidori

11 Visitor Messages

1. yeah same with SEA ip ban, lost alot of good ppl, ship 2 and 10 are pretty dead now but its getting better, i see a few new ppl arrive here and there. But still not as active yet since before all that
  2. This DDoS thing sure is a bummer. :/ I hope they eventually fix it and let people in the game again, I also know people who haven't been able to play for a long time now...
  3. yeah i had to delete alot of ppl cuz they quit since ddos and i be getting random fr alot in TD eqs also lol @.@
  4. I'll PM you my ID. Wow, 53+ requests! You sure are active!
  5. ok no prob and wat ur id? cuz i got sent like around 53+ friend requests this week so i get confused lol
  6. Thanks for the offer but I'm already on a team! I did send you a friend request, though.
  7. ah ok! you coupd always join our team if you wish weve been active since the vita release of pso2 :3 hope to see you there! im ususally 90% of the time in b-201, my character names are KOS-MOS, Chidori, and Pepper
  8. I got back into PSO2 a few weeks ago. By coincidence I happened to be switching ISPs and suddenly it worked! ...Although to be honest, I haven't really played the game for a couple months now. I log in now and then to give my Support Partner some client orders and check out the new outfits, but that's it. If I remember I'll add you the next time I log on, but I probably won't be playing much these days...
  9. haha its ok no worries! , i just got my connection back to PSO2 so ive havent checked pso world alot either , if you want you can add me, im in ship 2 and my id is TwicePiecemen
  10. Hi! How are you? Sorry for the late reply. I check PSOW almost every day but I rarely log in unless I need to post, so I didn't get your message until now.
  11. Howdy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11