Conversation Between Darki and Limbo_lag

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey dood, got another question regarding another one of your old posts: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196879

Did you ever fix/figure out what was wrong with the game? I've been getting similar problems since the latest Dragons altar update. It just stutters and freezes mid mission. People have suggested a motherboard problem, but it doesnt seem to freeze in the lobby :/

Never happened pre-update, though I did recently buy SC2 HoTS, which has been getting similar problems, though that one is known to the tech support team, so I dunno if they are related.
  2. Ah sweet, looks like everything should work out okay then - thanks for your advice!
  3. Hi!

I didn't have any problems with AC purchase except the fact that I can't use my credit card and I had to pick WM. About your personal details, you need them because if not SEGA doesn't let you buy AC.
  4. Hiya, I was just reading your AC thread which was posted a while ago - you mentioned that you used the Sega address in Japan for registration.

Would just like to know whether there have been any problems so far, since I'm planning to register as well (will be using a tenso address tho'). Also, are personal details (such as an address) even necessary if I'm planning to buy AC via WebMoney?

Cheers.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4