Conversation Between Mega605 and CookieSundae

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey Ken

What's up?
  2. Thanks. xD

Oooo link? I still have the Mario Kart LOL!
    Do you have SSBB? c:
  3. Hey Cookie how have you been. I just saw your mario kart emblem and i like it. Mine was one of link but my game got corrupted so it's not there any more.
  4. Your character intro icon is done!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

xD;;
  5. saw the template looks good so far.
  6. I joined the revival too. LOL

Also , I'm making a guild template. Check the g-faqs! ^o^b

I think it looks good. c:
  7. haha alright im not good either.. LOL ill just say how we met on psz. 'COOKIE THOUGHT THE CAST WAS DAI BUT IT WAS MEGA. LOLOL ALPHA IS ONE OF COOKIE'S BROS & ONE OF THE BEST HUCASTS IN PSZ COMMUNITY' LOL I'll stop,,, xd
  8. No, i don't really want to make one. not good at it.
  9. Megaaaa, bro.

im drawing character icons for the character introoo for the guild. ^o^b

i still have to draw dai and your character

do you want to make an intro? its ok you dont have too xd

im done with jim's and my icons because i remembered how humar looked like and i have my force.
  10. lol, dai & i are thinking about making a guild. See g-faqs. Got any suggestions or anything to add? c: we are the 4 heroes LOL
  11. done

alright
  12. I'm look for a few very hard to get items: malius beraker,white disater,divine power, and some good few stuff for my RAmar and FOnewmen.
  13. haha alright let me get to floor 30 since i'm almost there

Are you looking for an item or anything?
  14. If you want we can. The tower i go till i fill like stopping, close my ds come back later.
  15. do you want to run wifi runs? I can stop anytime o=
  16. How many times can/are you going to do SHtower i only did one full run and did a few other times but it messed up on me or i stop. I might do tower sone.
  17. It's ok, my net died too XD
    my net was down this morning... So, i was doing SH tower and found a radam soul on the 15th floor! ^o^b I'm going to keep doing this.
  18. Sorry about the runs yesterday with you, fanta, & Kal-Bee my internet didn't work from then till now.
  19. This is Alpha and i'm fine.
  20. Heyyy

Is this Alpha? LOL

How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast