Conversation Between Unit 01 AT and IsaacUK

15 Visitor Messages

1. Running my FOmar through the super tower; force is OP. The only bad thing is having to kamizkaze to buy more fluids every few floors.
  2. I need to get back into the game. It took me like a month to clear the hard tower lol. Granted, i had to restart it a few times because I accidentally turned the game off or it turned off in my pocket etc. We should play some games next week.
  3. no big deal. i'll msg you whenever I can get on!
  4. yo Unit, srry! lately i have been busy with tests and stuff so i havent been very active e.e
  5. I'll be back in game next week if you want to do some runs! Work has been crazy the last 2 weeks. I'll pm you!
  6. oh xD lol yea it happens...
    my DS likes to be Derp sometimes
  7. I've been running the valley on hard, not sure what happened but my DS turned off like on floor 50 lol. Will probably run the hard tower floor 1-100 the next time I'm off.
  8. then you should do a bunch of quests instead of the eternal
    farming bosses on short quests is probably faster
  9. Still only on floor 50 lol;I'm running it on Normal. Will probably do it on hard next. I need to just buckle down and grind this guy to 90 when I get some days off.
  10. lol xD hard or normal?
  11. Running my FO through the tower for the first time DX.
  12. nvm my pm, ill join u later xD
  13. im kind of having trouble with my wi-fi and the R button e.e
    ill try to fix it right away, maybe ill join u later today
  14. srry idk if i actually know if i replied to ur msg lol so ill post here xD
    im on like everyday too and well if ur not busy right now im up for some runs

added too
  15. Hey! say if u r up for some PSZ runs add me, 3740-8709-6173 < fc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15