Conversation Between Angry_Ryudo and BIG OLAF

143 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Don't I wish! What a great present Nassie and Amelie in tooth-floss bikinis would be!

Thank you sir!
  2. Oh my...! Happy birt-- BIKINIS!!!
  3. The head sketches commission has been submitted to the artist. Now whenever she gets to them, we'll be in business!
  4. Good enough!
  5. Barely answered him actually o_o
  6. Why don't you answer him? >:I
  7. Ahaha, that's cool looking. I don't think they need three SEGA logos, but oh well. The booty shorts and flip-flops are cute.
  8. Amazing! Young Amelie's costume is to be released (in some way or form). I'd like the Sega logo to go away or to be better looking though.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/atta...1&d=1364974460
  9. I got it! Post some so I can post them, too. I don't wanna look like I'm stealing credit! xD

EDIT: Never mind, I can give you credit!
  10. Ohhh, I see. That's hard to time! D:
  11. It's funny, I discovered it previewing an AC change in aesthetics room and then unchecking the box in the last option (just below facial expressions test, where you can check or uncheck all the changes you've done). Just check/uncheck the "costume" option (it appears if you've changed your costume) and see what happens.
  12. oh snap, how you do that?
  13. LOL, I hope they don't either. Yowza, those look like they're tight...
  14. I hope they won't forget this little detail, y'know, Amelie's hips will look good in it
    http://www.eelog.jp/image/2939.jpg
  15. Yes, I saw! Moar epic cleavage!
  16. Valgirith is gonna be released! (and Judgement coat, which is awesome for men )
  17. Haven't put anything here in a while, so randomly leaving a message. ;o
  18. Well, dang! That's not a nice present, especially for the big 3-0!
  19. Thanks! It's my birthday indeed. The darkers made me a clone to celebrate it! xD
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 143
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast