Conversation Between DaMan and nsonic

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Nsonic! Happy Birthday Dude!
  2. Happy Birthday nsonic! keep being awesome!!
  3. Happy Birthday, nsonic! enjoy your day!
  4. Happy birthday 2 nsonic , my (twin) brother from another mother so what the ages are not the same.
  5. Happy Belated Birthday NSonic, did you catch the Sonic it would be a crime if you didn't! I saw it on Friday anyway belated Birthday Wishes yeah i'm about 30 mins late but this pose will be dated 2-18.
  6. What's this I missed your Birthday in 2018? Happy Belated Birthday Nsonic!
  7. I'm still alive I can be found on xbox live, gamespot (DaManFL), facebook's 1up group I try to stop by here every once in awhile to see what's going on.
  8. ha! still posting on here I see. you vanished after 1up.com died. whereyou hiding out now hunte.r
  9. Happy Birthday, Hunter nsonic!!!
  10. Soooooooooooooooooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iic!!!
    Happy Birthday, Dude!
  11. just realized your reply was 7 months to the day.
  12. btw I did enjoy my birthday going to the fair and eating elephant ears
  13. Yes, it would seem that you're right.
  14. hope you enjoyed your bday too DaMan. as you can see I don' t come on here often enough anymore. No love for PSO in the US it would seem.
  15. Happy Birthday, nsonic enjoy your day of Birth!
  16. Have fun celebrating 1 of your birthdays. nsonic!
  17. Happy Birthday, fellow 2-17er!!! may rares and defeated enemies lie in your wake.
  18. I noticed your comment on 1up funny that 2 of my PSO/world/1up/ live/friends would also comment there too (granted I was last)

*yeah yeah I just said this on kevlar's page too
  19. Happy Birhday, nsonic! (well atleast for 1 of your birthdays!)
  20. Happy Birthday Dude! one of these days I should spot you on a game somewhere.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast