Conversation Between soulpimpwizzurd and NoiseHERO

42 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. well u no it could also be chibyss, it depends on which part of the country you come from
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL CHAIBIZ
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ef_...feature=g-vrec

just for you rock

we can learn how to draw chaibys.
  4. Yeah!

But I wasn't done being nonsensical yet, I just went to do something more interesting...

Okay now I'm done!
  5. just about 1000% sure you're definition of practical usage of leisure time and that other guy's definition is different, because of the real definition of practical usage of leisure time. practical usage of leisure time is what gives you the most consistent enjoyment out of your leisure time.

the root of the difference is what makes him consider he is enjoying his leisure time, and what makes you consider you're enjoying your leisure time.

for him it's clearly progressing through the game at a reasonable pace. however, you gain more enjoyment by just hang out with friends on pso2, instead of progressing through the game at a faster pace.

i'm also 1000% you already know this, that's why you're not getting defensive in that thread, and just being random like you always do, since lolarguintontheinternet.

since when did being reasonable make it seem like to all others you're nonsensical lol.

discussion is useless because it turns into an argument and after you've experienced it for the xth time you just give up and become nonsensical, and then you win every time. reasonable because clearly the above happens, so you act nonsensical.
  6. Yeah stuff like that is valuable! I have more tutorials and reference (in another game forum I made a whole thread for it) but the art section in here is pretty dry so I didn't bother. I'll probably post up some more later.
  7. goddamn this tutorial overall is an amazing resource for people that take drawing seriously as a hobby.

really dude, thanks for the share. i saved the website just in case.
  8. i think my favorite was the radiosity reflected light from objects that have light on them and the SKIN TONE SATURATION FOR SHADING LOL

also i think he is lying when he says this is not a boobie.
  9. WOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHH that psg art tutorial thing about color is FUCKING AWESOME

legit post, if you run into more stuff like that or already have run into stuff like that you just haven't posted it please spam my wall with it.
  10. "Dun fight polly-chan and retehi-san, I liek both u gais! D:"

story of my life

why can't we all just get along ;-------------------------------;
  11. god dammit i was hoping you followed them more than that and i could upset you by saying i was a yonkers fan turned ofgjtrhwkl fan because apparently that really rustles the jimmies of "real" ofjewhtljw fans.

i don't really like rappers so much as i like producers. they need more credit, the beats are what really make a song able to stand out. if beats and rap were strictly separated, i'd never listen to rap.

rap is hard and it takes skill but it's not music, it's rap. unless they're doing that singy rap stuff.

atm i like this fine song, because the beat is chillin

Jay Electronica - Exhibit A - YouTube
  12. LOL Odd Future? They're alright, I heard about em black when it was only 4channers talking about em. /Blipster voice

Domo Genesis joints be tight tho
  13. omg hey man i just found out about this rly kool band named ofwgkta from this song called yonkers made by some guy named taylor u'd totally dig them

< : )
  14. if there was a skill called "trace-on conveyor belt" for all classes i'd get it in a heartbeat

i liked using the river to run around faster. changing direction of belts was a nice touch they put in mines
  15. slowly walking on the conveyor belt that uses the scripting from river from forest area is faster?! D8
  16. oh

lol

even the basic moonwalk is faster than dash jump dash though. and then there's moonwalk 2.0 when you cancel the dash attack with jump and then dash, so you skip the requirement of seeing the blue circle before you can dash again
  17. I dunno how to do the MJ, Sakai D:

I do know how to spam punch's step attack to annoy people when they run though.
  18. u learned the mj and didn't upload a video

how could u

if i knew about the mj earlier all the time i could have saved

all the tiimmee
  19. also u butt chek out my advice u shuld take it next time http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...8&postcount=18
  20. lol rock, brother/cuz of time save aerith every single alternate dimension and doesnt afraid of anything

what would we do without you homes

wat wuld whe du
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 42
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast