Conversation Between Dark Emerald EXE and BIG OLAF

17 Visitor Messages

1. Nothing special, really. Just an average PC (well, maybe slightly above-average). I just have that Ambient Occlusion stuff on.

Y'know, there are people that have way better graphics than me.
  2. Hey what kind of PC build do you use? All pics I've seen you use seem rather crisp and detailed
  3. I saw when I looked back at it. It's fixed.
  4. chillin really... I posted one of the picture where me and you was dancing earlier...i believe about 2 posts before you post yours.....

oh btw...unless there's something in the picture I didn't notice you have the rappy suit one up twice
  5. Just hanging out. Posted my pictures for the moment and now just chillin'. Yourself?
  6. Hey what you up to?
  7. Sucks to shell out that much for a PC, but it's worth it afterwards. It opens up all new possibilities for gaming.
  8. Yea my setting on the lowest but i'm sure if i had something else up that needed alot of resources probably wouldn't function right... or better yet crash... lol

When i start working again i plan to get a better laptop...sadly probably will have to spend around 900-1200 for a decent one...
  9. My PC can run PSO2 on max settings in fullscreen....which, honestly, I didn't think it would be able to do. I mean, I'm not complaining, but I wasn't expecting it. But hey, graphics aren't everything. As long as you can play, then you're golden.
  10. Ah yea I've taken a few shots earlier...nothing big though....still surprised my laptop runs the game (will a little lag out in the lobby) seeing that this laptop came out in....say 2006 or 2007
  11. Nothing exciting. Uploaded all my PSO2 screenshots for the day a bit ago. Getting ready to go to sleep, and perusing the forums as usual now. That's about it.
  12. haha what's up?
  13. Oh, yes. Hello.
  14. Why hello there lol
  15. Cool

fixing my X button was a bust on my controller so Plan B is to find out if there's a button for PSO2 gamepad configuration that isn't used or needed so that I can put w/e the X button function is to that button
  16. Yes, I will. Sometime tonight, after it opens.
  17. Hey you seem like cool people..will you be on the beta later?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17