Conversation Between LuneFox and DoctorShanks

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Well, actually, I put the word 大丈夫 (daijobu) with the english "I'm OK" text which can mean different things according to the situation, even though it generally means "OK".

-Do you need this item?
    -大丈夫 (No, I'll pass (I'm OK with it))

-Sorry for what happened yesterday.
    -大丈夫 (It's OK, no need to worry)

-Are you OK? Didn't you get hurt?
    -大丈夫 (I'm OK)

and so on. Japanese people will understand you in any case, I believe. 大丈夫 ("(It's) alright") has no pronouns in it so it can be used as an answer for many situations.

Got it, I'll try not to forget about the next revival :3
  2. Would it be appropriate to use the "I'm OK" quick select in response to someone saying "Sorry" when the player is in Japanese? With Vanilla Free Play select, I know it was considered appropriate to just say "OK," but how about in this case?

Also, I scheduled the next revival for the 26th. No bans will be dished out because I just don't have the time to do that anymore.
  3. You just copy the banned members to the second list in order to simply save their info in case if they want to come back :3 Of course you should delete their original records from the main page.
  4. Hey. I recall you saying that you've changed the members list to store the data for banned members? I've banned 5 members (seen on the group page) but I have no idea if I should just delete their lines or move them somewhere else. Could you show/tell me what you've been doing with them so I know what to do for this time?

Or maybe it doesn't exist because I haven't banned anyone in a long time? Lol.
  5. ルーンフォックス
    Ruun Fokkusu

Why did you ask? :3
  6. How would you pronounce Lune Fox if it were translated into Katakana then back to Romaji? :3
  7. Oh lol, I see. But I think that making the weapon of your dream would be alot easier by modifying memory itself (or using cheat codes). There's no need for loading hundreds of times to get something you can just hack (since you're not playing legitimately anyway).
  8. I figured out how drops work.

At some point (I think when you enter an area, but it could be earlier), THE DROPS FOR THE WHOLE AREA ARE SET IN STONE (I need to test further to figure out exactly WHEN they are set). However, the stats on weapons are not set in stone, and it would be possible to load state before breaking the chest to try getting a weapon with different stats. THE RNG ADVANCES THE FRAME (from what I've noticed) AT APPROXIMATELY 1 PER SECOND. For example, when I loaded the state and broke the box within the first second of loading, I got a Lv2 Light Iron Spear. After waiting two seconds after loading the state, I got an Iron Spear with 22% beast, but no Light Element. This I have tested multiple times.

tl;dr it is VERY possible to cheese stats on rare weapons. It almost feels as though those who have the power to do this could get themselves a nice Celeb Riverman Missouri so long as they're taking notes (what came out of the box after each second of loading the state) and being patient.

AntiPiracy: Yes, I do own a retail copy of the game, and what I have layed out here is nothing more than a test. My computer couldn't run PSZ at full speed, so for all I know the frame might advance at 2 frames per second. Further testing might be required, and I'll do it all on my spare time.
  9. Nah, you can't save state, even if you use flashcard. You can only save normally like everyone else (except you can have 9 saves instead of just 1 and you choose which state you'll use before you start the game).
    Making save states means dumping all the memory and writing it to the card, which is a bit too heavy for the DS.
    You can only do this on a PC emulator, but I haven't checked that.
  10. I have a question.

Consider the following: Something rare such as an H44 Missouri drops. If you save-stated before picking up the H44 Missouri, would the stats on the weapon be different each time you picked it up? I have no idea how the RNG works which is why I'm asking this question, and you're one of the few guys I know who plays this game via Flash card.
  11. Thank you :3
  12. Happy Birthday Lune!! ^_____________________________^
  13. Of course. Just a moment. EDIT: Sorry I'm late. If you're already in a run with someone then I'll wait. I'm on matchmaker either way.
  14. NP, I updated my AK2 software and it worked again. Can you log into free play to help me test it once more?
  15. So the empty space shouldn't be the problem? Your DS wasn't even able to run the legitimate copy either? Can it run other games?
    This is all a bit confusing to me :X
  16. Actually, original PSZ is 131072 kb, and modded one is 116037 kb, I think that the empty space is cut after repacking. But I don't know why it SUDDENLY stopped working.
  17. Thats VERY odd... well, whatever the problem is now, I just hope it's fix-able or reversable.
  18. I had the backup but it stopped working suddenly too. The game frezzes right after it starts, before the ESRB notice screen. Emulators play my mods just fine.
    DS doesn't even play an untouched PSZ game. That's odd.
  19. Aww, oh well. You at least have the backup in case you break everything beyond recognition?
  20. Oh, I have some problems now. My game started to Freeze. I need to repack everything from the beginning now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast