Conversation Between Sekani and Midicronica

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. 808s and Heartbreaks is indeed purchase-worthy.

And if you're still doing the graveyard thing then I'll hook up with you tomorrow morning. I was actually at the last boss solo, but he pissed me off and I really didn't feel like redoing the entire last stage again D:
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I was also thinking of trying out Kanye West's "808's and Heartbreak." There's two songs from that album that you end up singing along to out of nowhere.

Hey, I see that you were looking for someone to play RE5 with. Well, I'll be off after tonight. If you have any free time Thursday or Friday, we should play co-op together.
  3. While "Blame It" is indeed very catchy, the rest of Jamie Foxx's album is pure ass. Save your eardrums and don't bother tracking it down.
  4. Xbox is fine, my reading-challenged homie. The LB button is broken on my second controller, which caused rage since it's practically new. I'll pick up a replacement later this week, after moving day.
  5. Hey, angry black man. What's the status on your Xbox?
  6. Fuck yeah, I actually cheered when she punked pretty much the entire crew in about four sentences. All that attitude plus polygons in all the right places? <3

Not that I'm hating on miss jiggle-tits, but outfits that ridiculous are a bit of a turn-off for me.
  7. Yes, she was indeed quite hawt. She gets lovex2 for telling Edge's punkass off.
  8. Admit it: Lady Eleyna is the best looking character in the game.
  9. I am going to shoot you in the face....
  10. Word around the office is that you're renewing your subscription to PSU. Maybe we should play with our characters together sometime...
  11. I heard you're renewing your subscription to PSU. Is it true?
  12. Hey, Sekani, you renewing your subscription to PSU?
  13. Merry Christmas, Sekani. Hurry back to us!
  14. Happy Birthday, Old man.
  15. Yeah, I hope you can get it back soon. This fall season and holiday season is a truly wonderful time to have a 360. A slew of awesome titles have already been released and although there aren't many for me to look forward to after Prince of Persia is released next month. There's still a lot of games I can go back play. Fallout 3, Infinite Undiscovery, Dead Space, etc. The new dashboard was release yesterday, as well and although it's not without it's problems, it's a welcomed change to the 360. The new sleek and easy to use design is great, FUCKING PARTY CHAT, installation of games, amongst other shit is great.

..........It seems I prattled on more than I should.

Congrats on getting your job back and I hope to see you back online soon.
  16. I miss my 360 Maybe I'll get it back by January... and then have ninety games to catch up on (haven't even beat GTA4 yet).

Thankfully World of Warcraft is keeping me occupied during my rapidly shrinking free time.
  17. Hey, Sekani. Long time no see, man. How are thing going for you?
  18. Whenever you get Soul Calibur IV drop me a mail if you see me online. I'll play with you. You'll be able to get some achievements off me because I'm garbage at fighting games.
  19. You should seriously hit me up on MSN.

Anyway, been playing World of Warcraft, Rock Band, Mass Effect, and other random stuff. Nothing new cause I'm (still) poor, but Soul Calibur IV and probably Force Unleashed are on the to-buy list.
  20. Hey, old man! How's it going? You kinda disappeared off the face of the Earth for awhile, so I was wondering what happened to you.

What are you playing these days? It's been awhile since we've had a laugh.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast