Conversation Between Dragwind and BIG OLAF

18 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday, Drag. I hope you and your family are doing very well.

2. So, Dragwind. Have you been playing PSO2 at all, or have you decided to be one of the "JP Betas were fun, but I'm going to stick it out until the EN release" peeps?
  3. Okay, just making sure that those things get read, because sometimes it seems like a ghost town up there at the top of the forum mountain, haha. Thanks for the response.
  4. I can't say anything at this point, but everything in Site Related is read and noted.
  5. Howdy, Mr. Wind (I'm making that your surname). I was wondering if anyone has given any 'serious' thought to my suggestion of bringing back the Member Spotlight and other various PSOW features. I'm pretty passionate about the whole idea, so I' be very grateful if the moderating team was even considering it.

Also, my apologies regarding how the thread itself got a bit out-of-hand. You can do a bit of cleaning up in it if you wish. Thanks for reading, my friend.
  6. I swore I had sent you a friend request. I guess not. Well, I'll send you one now.
  7. You're welcome!
  8. Thanks for the heads up!
  9. My PSU giveaway should be this Saturday at 8:00 PM EST. Denes Lake (on Parum), Universe 10.
  10. I've got some spears and maybe an axe or two I'll be giving away. Not sure about WT gear, though. I've got to go take a full inventory sometime soon.
  11. Ah, I see. FM and WT preferably.
  12. Well, I'm going to have a giveaway this upcoming weekend most likely. Show up then and you'll have a chance.

What classes do you need stuff for?
  13. I heard you're quitting PSU? If so, is there a chance I could nab some of your stuff? I've been getting sucked back in pretty bad as of late.
  14. Yeah, I know the feeling. Birthdays aren't "exciting" anymore. But, I wouldn't want them to be, anyway. I'm not a big fan of "exciting." At least you can relax now, though.
  15. Eh, it was okay. I'm getting too old to have exciting birthdays, haha. Now that I'm home though, it's going to get better.
  16. You're welcome. Hope it was a good one.
  17. Thanks!
  18. Happy birthday, Dragwind. Have a good one, and try not to work too hard!

(Chinese food is way better than cake)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18