Conversation Between Dragwind and Anna_Wren

4 Visitor Messages

1. I will likely wait it out til the end. I've been on the game since its first week and I shall end it as well. Sorry for getting your hopes up with that wand I gave ya. I may or may not play PSO2, depends if it has an english version out there. From all that I have seen from the game it isn't really the kind of game I WANT to play since something like WT doesn't exist in it. Who knows But it was good to play with you and I may play with you again sometime on 360. Also, the whole bullshit Edward spewed about the 360 and MS being part of the downfall of English PSU is horseshit. 360 was the only reason it stayed alive, not because of a superiority of the system, but because the PS2 servers were hacked from go. I would have rather they lived and 360 died if it meant PSU would keep going, but then he also said that PC wouldn't matter here either so no matter what, SOA just wants to kill the game.

Anyway, if it gets an english version, I may play it. Otherwise I'll have to play PSP2 and my own fan game I'm making
  2. So what now that PSU360 will be going down? Do you plan on transferring to PSUJP or waiting it out until PSO2?
  3. Indeed it is.
  4. Is that Griffith?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4