Conversation Between DeathDragon2332 and Selphea

16 Visitor Messages

1. Ah. Yeah I won't even play PSO2 at all you can't sell stuff or anything without premium so yeah.
  2. I won't start PSO2 until after the 8th of August. Busy finishing my degree right now, I'm drowning in essays and exams x_X
  3. I guess I will play PSO2 you should play with me ^_^
  4. Ah well whatever lol it is closing soon anyway and it was getting boring. Like I would get on and play maybe 1 run then get off for days lol.
  5. Hmm no idea :S never subbed without credit before
  6. No I mean I am subbed but don't have the money. LIke they charge but it isn't there. Would they ban it then? My 360 account got banned after so many months of doing that.
  7. Doubt it, my unsubbed account is still alive and I haven't been playing for ages. It might be some gold farming syndicate hacking your account to advertise on PSO2
  8. Yeah but all that fucking time. Wait wait would sega delete my account if there wasn't money on my card at the time? I wouldnt think so considering that 360 just gave me warnings.
  9. Eep :S There should be a Forgot Password button somewhere. Good thing you only got hacked when the game is dying at least.
  10. So yeah nevermind I found it but it is saying that my ID or Password are wrong so I am pretty sure I was hacked. I know my pass and username by heart.
  11. Hey I think they changed it it says PSU password reset but it says PSU ID then Last name first name Kanji then email. I need to get this figured out because I think I was hacked I havent been on in 2 weeks yet I am getting error 62.
  12. Whenever you are on. I'm on all the time. If you are on now Im at 3rd floor 1st Uni.
  13. Sure =) When do you want to exchange cards?
  14. Lol Duhh I didnt even think. Do you think we could meet up sometime? I dont really run with anyone I just solo all day it's really boring and lonely.
  15. Check my sig :3
  16. Hey do you play JP??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16