Conversation Between MESeele and レッドファンタシースター

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You must come back to PSOWORLD NOWWWWW I MISS YOU XD im now a junior in high school!
  2. Happy New Years! └( ̄▽ ̄*)
  3. OMFG Happy Birthday :3 I hope you have a good one!
  4. Oh 2 rows lol okay. Wait this FOnewm was in PSO 1 and 2?
  5. Not a whole bag. Sheesh. Only 2 rows .

And yeah, that FOnewm. Wow, they really beefed him up in EP03.
  6. awww yes fonewm This guy? and OMG wut you finished a whole bag of them in 1 sitting?
  7. Lol. By happenstance I happened to have finished off a bag of double stuff oreos not even an hour ago XD.

Close. It's a PSO FOnewm. Pointy ears didn't make the box.
  8. Um you know I'm just in the mood for Oreos or something... But I still am delighted to see pudding and put it in mah belly! :3 btw what avatar are you using? Looks like a FOmar but who knows.
  9. Oreos are the new puddin?
  10. OMGrsh HEAT XD also I really don't know what language that is rofl... All I know is that my friend on fb is asian but speaks German and some asian language lol.. So maybe 1 of those 2. She sounded like a chicken on fb so my guess is 1 of the asian languages lol. Also yeah sports distract me lol or just watching someone else play games, but I want good grades ;_; . So chyeaaaah OREOS!
  11. It is quite hot. I'm always much happier in the winter. I'm used to the cold, but heat messes me up.

lol alright then. Apartment. What language is that??

Ah, new school huh? Have fun! (good luck quitting gaming though - if you succeed, you know there will be other distractions lurking beneath your shadow ). So that's... what, grade 9? My district had middle school too, so I have no idea what the norm is for grade separation.
  12. I'm pretty sure Wohnung is an apartment. rofl sounds wrong amiright?
  13. Also, I just looked at your profile. What is a 'Wohnung'? Age has tainted my innocent mind, so I expect the worst haha.
  14. Lets see its Hot as hell, Quit PSP2i for a while, Getting ready for highschool (freshmen) and telling myself to quit gaming for school.
  15. Not lately... An animation convention is being held here at the end of august. I've been rushing to improve my demo reel in anticipation. It's a good place to network. Might even get hired lol. So I'm fairly busy doing that. As addictive as games are, I need to stay away in the mean time.

How are you enjoying your summer?
  16. Well if I have the time... Also no money and the fact that its in Japanese makes me not interested... But I will watch videos! You still playing PSP2i btw?
  17. lol. Yeah the news is interesting. No PC though, so I won't be on anytime soon. Still, the concept art alone is worth watching it for. That and some of the new ideas they have. RAcast jet skating is reminiscent of megaman legends - and that is awesome. So is the grapple whip thing that let's you mario enemies around and toss them. Jumping is always a plus, though I'm glad they're doing more with it than just a tacked on feature. It's looking to be quite a game .

You going to be one of the players once the opportunity comes?
  18. I forgot why I'm flustered ROFL... Oh well... So are you liking the news and pictures for PSO2?
  19. I'm good, albeit very busy. What's got you flustered?
  20. Hey MESeele how are you? I'm a bit a flustered D:<
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast