Conversation Between str898mustang and Ryno

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I barely play too. but i still log on PSO-World just to chat with the orginal friends.
  2. Yeah I didn't like the way they went with PSO2. To this day, I still miss playing PSU.
  3. Omg serious 8/25/12?
    Some one has lost their phantasy star spirit ever since PSU shut down.

I'm guessing you are not interested in pso2
  4. I dont have PSO2 loaded on my PC anymore. My harddrive went bad so I kinda lost everything on there. Only thing I had backed up was my music (I didn't have anything important on harddrive thankfully)
  5. i haven't seen you post your PSO2 screen shots of your character yet in the group!
    most of us have posted. i actually look like me myself! aha!
  6. i created a topic on sega. can you reply to it so they know it's me. please.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...e-my-user-name
  7. Really? does that mean i have to sign up and make up a user name close to it on there just to get it back?
  8. nope, no response yet
  9. have they replied back? because edward has not messaged me here yet. i want to post something on there.
  10. ok. thank you Phasion Buddy.

you need to post in the phasion group once a month. we talk about you sometimes. lol
  11. k message sent. I asked him to send you a message on here just for confirmation(so he knows I'm not making it up, lol). I'll let ya know when he responds.
  12. let me know if he messages you back. ( hopefully )
  13. yes. it's still Ryno and my new email adress is [email protected]

i sent a reason a few days ago with my new email. but nothing back. guess they dont believe me.
  14. nah, I stay logged into mine. I'll send Edward a message about it. Whats your username on there? Ryno still?
  15. are you having problems logging in http://forums.sega.com/index.php ?

i typed in my password and it wont log in. and i wish i can send a password to my new email adress but it keeps sending it to my old one which i dont have anymore....

i wonder if we have to change out PW there every time? compared to here which we dont have to.

because on there ive never change my PW and been a member since 06. unless they have changed it?
  16. about the same too, just Halo games that's it. but doesn't last long. my friend got me into the phantasy star game in 03. which lost interest in my social life for a while from 2006 to 2008 when PSU came... but then im back into my social life. because a friend of mine got me out of it. and wanted me to go out more instead of hiding in my shell to much.
  17. honestly, I have no idea.....probably wouldn't be gaming. Only reason I got into PSO was becasue when I lived out in the middle of nowhere and PSO supported dial-up internet.
  18. if there were no Phantasy star games to begin with. what game would you be playing?
  19. ah great... my old email? well can't do nothing about that. since we canceled it. and dont want to renew comcast and start paying again.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast