Conversation Between Zorafim and Sayara

36 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Well, it's your song. You should know exactly what needs to be shown. All you need to do is try to communicate Tingle's backstory to anyone who has never heard it before, without using any words.
  2. Alright. Well leave me some information as to what you'd like for the cover then. I can work it tonight after work (assuming i survive the blizzard)

besides just "abstract+Tingle" haha
  3. What? No, show it to the whole world! People who know you already know you well enough that you don't need the picture.
  4. Did you not want me to share this on my tumblr then? I can remove it when i get off of work tonight.
  5. I'm gonna put off putting this song on my social media until that's completed, then. I want people to see what exactly I'm composing around.

Also, I just realized our birthdays are two days and two years away from each other. Small world.
  6. expect an artist cover eventually.
  7. The uneasiness reminds me of the tracks from like Mario 1's Koopa castle as well as "My Heaven" in Silent Hill 1. Its a very nice feeling of worry. I like this direction
  8. Before I get too far into this, let me hear what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3shy...%20Madness.mp3
  9. you will not be the only darkness this month son. Lets get the score straight.
  10. im gonna blame really a really cheesy bubblegum pop song playing while i was walking home yesterday afternoon to inspire such a thing
  11. Oh? Where did that come from? Thank you for that, I've always wanted a drawing of Levia. It's a nice pose, too.
  12. Oh suddenly i know who you were in those PSU events hahaha.....
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 36 of 36
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12