Conversation Between Dark Emerald EXE and kyuuketsuki

3 Visitor Messages

1. Guess that is true sorry bout that haha.

Generally I'd use for alot of things...whether...it's
    Business: So microsoft word with resumes (considered doing a work at home job but current laptops ram won't cut it)
    Pleasure: Internet/games
    ETC: w/e other crazy stuff I come across...

Just overall everything.
    I'm mobile often so laptop sadly would suit me more.

In terms of what games I'd play.
    Currently right now games for me are as follow:

Current:
    Gamecube Emulator Dolphin (it plays but the fps c an be sluggish at times and had to find a year old revision for it to work on my laptop)

Future:
    PSO2
    LOL (although i could technically play that now)

So in terms of what I'd use the laptop for....virtually anything I'd do on a laptop but when I do play games...it would be enough so i could enjoy it....with lil to no FPS issues...

Price? That one is 1249 so.....possibly less then that say......800-900.....if possible....my knowledge on specs to price ratio is off. I do know generally the better the graphic card the more it'll cost
  2. Hey sorry I didn't reply earlier, I always forget to look at my notifications. It's so small up there in the corner.

Anyway, that laptop you posted will play PSO2 and lots of other games just fine. 'Course, there are other ones you can get that'll also do fine, but to recommend something you'd have to give me more to go on, such as: budget, importance/non-importance of portability, is it just for gaming or are you going to use it for other things as well (and what would those things be). etc.
  3. Hey is there a decent laptop to play games on other then this one?
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+1...=1218525518576

I'd hope not to have pay that much for a laptop if I don't have to -.-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3