Conversation Between Neirene and RagolBuilt

12 Visitor Messages

1. Why couldnt you respond anymore?
  2. Yes im the chicken wwww
  3. Is that you playing right now?
  4. Oh its very good ive been playing it since the alpha and well little by little geting used to it now it's just routine Σ(≧▽≦) but its more cheerful now that theres more people because of the episode 2, actually you can always check my livestream since i dont play on SHIP2 either so its my only way to contact people w im online now at www.twitch.tv/neirene Σ(゜ー゜)
  5. haha That's because it's strictly your friends. How are you liking PSO2 so far?
  6. Actually my facebook is more cheerful lol!!!
  7. Aww come on, don't let people bring you down, there are ton of people in the world who are different in every way. We can't get along with everyone, but we can try It's like Facebook drama lol
  8. Well because I think most members had a little unfriendly attitude towards me when i started to post (dont ask me why i still dont know lol)
  9. ahhh I would really like to play now!! > but I have to wait for my PC to come. Why don't you post that often anymore. My name is Mike btw.
  10. im fine! just chiling in PSO2 before sleeping however i was surprised you asked me for a friend request as i dont post on the psow forums as often anymore ・x・
  11. Hello! How are you?
  12. Hello! (*゜∇゜)ノ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12