Conversation Between Outrider and CelestialBlade

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hippy birfday :O
  2. Just leave my underwater volcanic base at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean alone. I keep all my cheesecake there.

I mean, uh, good luck with that! Perhaps in Luxemborg, the truth lies...and hopefully, a paycheck.
  3. I think in theory we're building up PSOW to take over the world and each of the mods gets to choose a geographical region which we get to rule. I'm hoping for Luxemborg, just because it's fun to say.

Luxemborg.
  4. No apologies needed; it's the underlying message in your closing post that I most appreciate. I hope that kinda cuts back on the nonsense in the future but I think we both know better than to think we'll be embarking on some golden age from here on out.

Don't you mods have a union rep? Or do they get you by making 100% of your salary go to union fees and wardrobe...
  5. I'm sorry the thread started taking such a negative turn. I'll try to do my best to keep a better eye on things in the future.

I'm just glad I could help. That's why they pay me. (They don't pay me.)
  6. Thanks for speaking up in the rape topic, I was gonna ask that it get closed anyway because it clearly wasn't going anywhere beneficial. I've always said that you always seem to be the most respectful one towards those matters, and it hasn't gone unnoticed by those of us who are just trying to raise awareness towards the issue and discuss actual solutions.
  7. Rappy basudei!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7