Conversation Between Knifedera and zain160

19 Visitor Messages

1. Alrighty. I've been told by Kra on another forum that PSZ is very buggy online on the private server. Considering I've not been able to test it with any other players yet, I don't have any personal say in it. I know it works great on solo online play though.
  2. I haven't got one yet I will get paid next week so I will if I can find one then
  3. Got an AR or looked into it anymore yet? I'm getting serious cravings to play online and Chaos and Norco and others won't get on. Been trying to get people on other PSO forums to play as well with no luck. :C
  4. You're welcome. :b
  5. Okay thanks for the info Nidera
  6. Make sure it's one that allows you to input your own codes (I think they all do, but it's best to be safe). c:
  7. Okay cool I may get one when I can so w we can play again
  8. That's the only way I know how. I got connected online using it. Only reason it's required is because the DS recognizes that the server isn't official, so it blocks it (which AR bypasses).
  9. Hey long time no see you said it take an action replay to play psz online?
  10. Happy birthday! :3
  11. Are You Still Busy Now? I Reopened My Room If You'll Play With Me.
  12. Join Me And Mega
  13. i am ready now hoping on
  14. Today Today? I'm Not Sure Which Time Zone I'm In, So Message me When You're Available, And I'll Try To join You
  15. i am so sorry i won't be free to play intil around 8 or 10pm est today but if i able to play earlier i will let you know i promise the reason that am soo busy because i am looking for a job
    i will talk to you later off to bed
  16. So, I Will Attempt This Again... Want To Play With Me? :3
  17. sorry just got your message was busy yesterday
  18. Are you able to play right now? >.>
  19. Well?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19