Conversation Between Chrysheight and Vintasticvin

78 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Indeed. All hail Iga.
  2. Yeah it was a pretty fun Kickstarter unlike the fun insanity Bloodstained was xD Hail Night Lord Iga!
  3. Nice!
  4. Mmmhm and I'm waiting on my half genie hero for vita
  5. Sometimes the systems are just too good to pass up.
  6. Well im guilty of cheating on pc for 360, vita. And 3DS
  7. I also have an xbox 360 that is a paperweight, a wii u, a 3ds, a vita. Now I just need the xbox 1 and PS4.
  8. Gasp you whore!!!! XD
  9. On the plus side, I'm officially cheating on the PC. I bought a PS3.
  10. And I liiiiike yew too xD
  11. But it was funny. Besides. It is just Amy. I actually like you. Haha
  12. cmon maaaann >_< That was a punch to the gut there
  13. You say Gadammit Amy, she's literally Fucking Amy to the members of Meidenkou. Like it's you see Unit 3 Amy, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo weak bullets, hide yo damn mpa.
  14. *Facepalm* Gadammit Amy lol
  15. She kept moving our weak bullets. It was terrible. I have a badl recorded video of this.
  16. Oshawaaaaat?! As for Amy being a "Terrible Ranger" I have no idea since I hardly play with him.
  17. Speaking of your team. Unit 3 Amy, is she still a terrible ranger? She kept moving weakbullets on Magatsu to his wrists last time we were in an EQ together.
  18. Ah okay thanks =]
  19. They were pretty much outted from out guild for being one of those "know it all" players and offending people purposely. So hopefully they do better there. Just forewarning you of them just in case.
  20. Oh really?! Awesome! And hopefully things will work out with us and them Saya :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 78
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast