Conversation Between Norco and Chaos Rappy

18 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday man
  2. Hey man, I figured out where that darn Psycho Wand went! xD

3. Whoops forgot to respond, thanks man! ;D
  4. Happy belated birthday Norco! Never really check the forums page for those things, so I didn't know until today. >_<;

Have some cake, and EAT IT TOO!
  5. I managed to snag one in a generous JAP-player's rebreeding giveaway on the GTS, as it seemed... a bunch repeatedly going on the GTS only asking for Dittos or common Dex-completion 'mons.
  6. Yeah, I have not got Bunerary either. Then again I have not tried that hard xD
  7. Sorry, I got one from the GTS (for a Tangela, lol). I also got Feebas, Cottonee, Rattata, and Koffing too as well... I think Buneary's really the only "popular" one I still don't have yet. I should clone my Xerneas and see if one won't come my way... it seems to be the only way I'll get it at this rate. >_<
  8. You still want a Meowth?
  9. I do have a broadband adapter, but I can't go online because my game didn't have some code to initiate online access, so... sorry, no-go.
  10. Thanks man, really nice to hear these things from time to time ^_^
  11. Figured I'd be more formal with my way of hoping that things get better for you, what with the 3+ year relationship breakup thing. I hope things make a turn in a positive direction for you in your life, and that you are one day able to find love again, if not with the one with whom you shared your love with previously, then someone new who will be able to allow for new experiences, like a brand new start to a better chance at love. I've never had a single Valentine's Day where I was ever able to be with a woman; to be quite honest, I never got into any actual relationship for most of my life, when I was naive and thought that I cuold never start a relationship with anyone until I knew it would last because I feared the relationship going sour and us not being able to even stay friends. But, I did keep myself good friends with women for a good portion of my life, until I realized just how to be the right guy I should be for when I do find someone special, and maybe she just forgot how to be the right girl for you, ya know? Here's to hoping that there's someone else out there in the world right now, trying their best to be the perfect girl for you!
  12. Noted xD
  13. Just a word from the wise, send me a PM next time, not a visitor message. I can't see a visitor message unless I check my CP, which I don't do nearly as much as I refresh my page while on the forum, which will instantly notify me of sent PM's. :P
  14. Well I need to get some rest, guess we can make some other time. Night.
  15. Yoo ^_^

If you're not busy we could make the trade now
  16. Ah ok, well given the time that had passed I was sort of expecting that it was gone already. Thanks though ^_^
  17. I still have it, but I am currently unable to access my game for the time being, and I have no knowledge of when I will be available to give it to you. You're probably better off forgetting about it for now, until I am able to give you a definite time of when I can actually give it to you. Okay?
  18. Yoo ^_^
    I see that you're online at the same time as me now xD Do you still have the [H] XLv3Morgenlote+10, 0/28/0/21/0, Tornado Dance or am I too late? ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18