Conversation Between Broken_L_button and BIG OLAF

101 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. I miss ya buddy...! ;-;
  2. There's no need to diminish your work like that; have confidence! Even if most of the people enjoying your work aren't vocal about it, that doesn't deny the fact that they DO enjoy it.

Then again, IMO, the most important part is whether or not you're having fun writing your story.
  3. Thanks. Sorry for the late reply to your late greetings.

I don't know if I'll continue the story publicly, since not many people seem to be entertained by it (or, at least, they aren't vocal about the interest). It's nice to get some recognition, and my admittedly mediocre work seems to get overshadowed by the other things going on in the Fan Works forum.
  4. Happy (late) New Year! May 2014 treat you well.

Also, DF_DESTINY is simply glorious. Can't wait to read what you have in store for Derek!
  5. Yup, told ya I liked my cyber-assassin girls, haha. Always been my type of fembot.
  6. It's my pleasure!
  7. Thank you so much for linking it to me, and thanks again for doing it in the first place! Still one of the best birthday gifts I've received, mon ami!
  8. ...and someday you will heal the community with pills! LOTS OF PEELZ.
  9. Free buttocks! You, good sir, are healing the community!
  10. Thanks, buddy-boy. Here, enjoy a butt!
  11. Thanks for the wishes. And yeah, school has been pretty forceful lately. Brutal even.

Also, happy (belated) New Year to you too
  12. Hope you had a nice New Years. I can see school is making you it's bitch presently, since you've been absent for a bit.
  13. Merry Christmas, BLT!

Er....wait...
  14. Well, only the last one was meant to be 'funny', but thanks. I like how the sunlight made rays off of Sarah's head, and the Mag, too. Looks really nice.
  15. WOW. The difference between my usual settings and the images in your settings is incredible!! Thanks a lot!

Liking those captions you put as links. Hilarious!
  16. Oh, okay. Well, I more or less meant "recruiting" for the officers of the team.
  17. As in, recruiting people? Hahaha, nah. I lack the authority for it and am WAY too lazy for such a thing.
  18. Are you helping the zerg team grow and infect more helpless individuals?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 101
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast