Conversation Between fatelinka and Rozerem

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Works for I.
  2. Also we moved to New Mexico.
  3. Yo buddy ya still alive?Do ya have a PS3 and if ya do when ya can add myself and her majesty Amelia on PSN.I'll PM ya our PSN ID accounts for security reasons.
  4. Ouch, cant say I envy the busy life though while havin draw backs it does got perks. Likewise on the missing part its kind rare I get the chance to talk with either of ya.
  5. I missed ya chief and Ame asked me to get on here when I could to see if your what she likes to call "Kk".I have been very busy with parental and occupational matters.
  6. I have achieved an idiocy so powerful it can only be described as Super!
  7. Busy like always and your new title makes me want to slap you.."Super Idiot"?C'mon man whats the deal?
  8. Mostly partly, how bout yourself?
  9. Yo Slappy are ya still alive or partly alive!?
  10. Easy said then done about us meeting ya on the PS2i server.The scanning crap in both of our PSP's for UMD's is busted and we have to resort to our backed up ISO's and when I tried to get on it gave me a load of shit.Besides we can still access our JP accounts to download DLC data so that's a + I would say.I was on the PSP2 server not long ago and its a waste of time since I get idiots who can't even STFU about things that I find to be very boring.
  11. I only have time to help Ame on the weekends on PSP2i and after that its back to good old reality.I guess Ame has been getting DCed to much on the American server she tells me,not amused about how SONY can't moderate there servers and pay more attention to the problems they have.The only thing them idiots do is upgrade 24/7 and never truly focus on something they should fix.
  12. Hey I actually found my old psp, so when I get psp2i Ame, Lune, you and I should play sometime.
  13. Its a good game man and I help her majesty alot on it when she gets to the harder runs and all.
  14. Well that sucks..its a good game once ya get the hang of it.
  15. I dont have psp2i =(
  16. Hey man I'm on the pro-client with psp2i and it looks like the game is compatible..is there a time we can give this beast a shot to see if it works?I think two people are needed in order for the party to start or ya can ask her majesty to help on this too.I find this to be very good.
  17. Her majesty calls me Kraz since I tend to be like him kinda according to her.My pass would be Viper,Kraz,GL or Chris.Also how can ya lack the knowledge of PSP2 characters?O.o
  18. I lack that knowledge.
  19. Well I'll be getting on PSP2 in about 30 minutes so if I see ya I'll drop in alright?Password will be a PSP2 character that her majesty tends to call me at times.Dx
  20. Sounds official.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 41
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast