Conversation Between Ryna and DarkShadowX

47 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the offer! Let me know when you pick up the game, I could definitely use the help.
  2. Hey I'll be willing to help out with the PSP2 content page if ya need the help. I probably won't be getting the actual game for awhile but that shouldn't stop me from actually playing, just Online won't be available to me until I get an actual copy, Digital or otherwise. Just let me know, can't wait to play this game in full now. Tho I'm also looking forward to Infinity which seems to be creeping out the corners.
  3. I've been playing the English PSP2 demo lately. Aren't you doing the same?

I believe your thread was already moved.
  4. Hey there, long time no talk. How have things been? Oh also I posted a thread that I meant to put in Off-Topic, in the PSO General section, think you can move it when you get the chance?
  5. I've been heavily involved with work lately. It has been eating up all my game-playing time. Have you played White Knight Chronicles on the PS3?
  6. Hey there man. How ya doing and whatcha been up to? Lately I've taken up PSOBB again when my work schedule allows for it or when I'm not distracted by PS3.
  7. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  8. I've been on the road working this week. So, I didn't have a chance to check messages. It looks like I'm out of luck on the key issue, but I'll try the full release.
  9. Haven't heard from you yet. Dunno if you managed to get a key or not. Sadly I no longer have mine, a friend of a friend needed one so I gave them mine. I hope you can still try Aion its quite an interesting game.
  10. Aion Open Beta keys are being distributed, http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions.../?_cmpid=fp396 If you for some reason can't get a key I'll give you mine since I won't be around for it.
  11. Sounds good. I'll take a look at Aion when the Open Beta comes out. I don't know how to get in touch with Keiko Sashi, but I'll look around.

So who are you getting married to? Is it anyone I know? Why wasn't I invited to the wedding? When did you get the time to find a fiance?

Good luck!
  12. Well PSP2 is announced now. Kinda looking forward to playing that. Oh and Aion has announced its Open Beta to start on Sept. 6th. Check www.aiononline.com for any details and such. I'll probably miss most of it, with my Wedding being 3 days after it starts but I'll get in what I can, but I do suggest you check it out if ya want. Keiko Seisha is also gonna be playing Aion as well, if ya remember her still that is :P
  13. Ah, I wanted to try PSZ but sadly I have no DS, and none of the emulators I have can seem to play it, so I never got the chance to try it.
  14. I'll take a look at Aion. In the meantime, I've been playing Phantasy Star Zero.
  15. Yea, for now I think its Closed Beta. You can probably check the website to make sure. I would imagine though that Open betas will start soon with the game being officially released next month.

Here are the specs:
    System Requirements Minimum: Pentium 4 2.8GHz, AMD Athlon 2800+; 1 GB RAM; GeForce 6600, Radeon X1550; Hard Drive 15GB; DirectX 9.0c(2008,6)
    Recommended:
    Pentium Dual Core, AMD Athlon 64 X2; 2 GB RAM; GeForce 7600, Radeon HD 2600; Hard Drive 15GB; DirectX 9.0c(2008,6)

You really don't need that good of a PC, but the Vid card and Processor are the big things really. I have a pretty decent vid card but my processor is somewhat old so I can run it at Medium-level settings.
  16. So it is a closed beta? What kind of PC specs do you need for it?
  17. Well to be honest, Aion is pretty much like every other MMO out there for the most part. But its the best looking MMO by far, especially if you got a really good PC setup to run it. What I do like the most about the game tho is that you really don't need to grind for lvls, you can just do quests and pretty much lvl up naturally. I haven't really gotten immersed into the PvP aspect of it yet but its pretty good as well.
  18. I still play PSU casually. It can be a bit hard to get a game going anymore. What is Aion like?
  19. Nothing much here. Been real busy IRL with my upcoming wedding and all. How are things in PSU(if you're still playing)? I, like almost every other person, have recently gotten into Aion and been playing the closed betas when they're up and whenever I have the time to sit and relax. It has been a really fun game so far.
  20. I'm doing all right. What have you been up to?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 47
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast