Conversation Between BloodmageR and Mutsumi_Sanada

96 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. I'm watching a few things on Netflix here and there. Fate unlimited, is that the anime or game version? I never saw the first one, but I just started Fate/zero. I don't think they have the others on Netflix. Game wise, I'm playing dynasty warriors 7, genji: Days of the blade, and final fantasy 13.
  2. lol welllllll I was just taking a road trip across New England for a little while there for the past week. Just dropped back in to check up with everyone. ;D That was great fun, seeing the autumn foliage, drinking the apple cider, eating the Vermont cheeses, beer, etc. and checking out Boston for a little while. I had to make sure to check out the place where they created the Boston cream pie since it's my favorite dessert... so delicious! The flights back home were a hassle but then I suppose they always are trouble.

Right now since I got back I've been watching some Walking Dead, House of Cards, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, and Madan no Ou to Vanadis. Playin' some new RPGs. Sorting some photos. Right now I have some Indian butter chicken cookin' on the stove which should be yummy~ :3

Are you watching anything interesting on Netflix? They have a pretty awesome selection.
  3. Wow, someone is still around. I'm alright. Just been on my PS3 and watching Netflix. What about you? How have you been?
  4. Heya there! How has everything been with you over there? Watchin' or doin' anything fun lately?
  5. Nah. Still same old boring life lol. I don't really do much. I'm just getting old.
  6. Pretty good, pretty good. It was up to 65 degrees over here for awhile but now it's back down to 32 again. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night, understandably. xD Then on Saturday at midnight some neighbor was shooting fireworks at my house so that woke me up... actually at first the bangs immediately thought there was shootout outside my window! :O But no, just some fireworks, and it took me a few hours to fall asleep afterwards.

But yep, I've been working on the garden, planting some herbs, and flowers. Then I saw Xmen days of future past last weekend, that was great. Beyond that the usual playing games, and watching anime. Oh, and also I started writing a fantasy story in a completely unique world so that's cool. I'm super excited for the new Game of Thrones tonight too!

How is everything with you over there? Anything exciting to report?
  7. Long time no see. How are you?
  8. Wow, talk about multi tasking. It must be nice to still be young. I haven't really been doing much of anything I guess. Maybe I'm just getting too old lol.
  9. Yep, things have been going great over here! Finally warming up to like 18 C(64 F) so I have a chance to take some more walks as well as take photos of my cats running around. Then I've been able to start up my garden in the backyard a bit more, as well as thinking about some new landscaping projects. This season's anime hasn't been too, too special so I've mainly been playing games like Dark Souls 2 and Child of Light. They're cool~

How has everything been with you lately? Hopefully doing well~
  10. Having fun over there?
  11. I don't have a clue now. I just know that I've had it forever now and it won't go away, plus my hay fever allergies are at their worst. I can't breath well.

I meant phantasy star portable 1. The servers for that have been down for years now. But yeh, I may need another PSP very soon if that's still possible.

I'm just watching Battle girls: time paradox right now till I can fall asleep. Thanks. I'll be around. No one has been on in a while, so I drifted away from here for a bit. Sorry.
  12. Ugh, that sucks to hear. What kind of sickness is it? Personally I've been dealing with migraines a lot lately so I'm not sleeping... This winter weather is bothering my head. D:

My PSP1 won't hold a charge and the internet is broken so I can't really use it anymore. ;__; Over here I'm watching mostly Kill la Kill, which has been a real joy ride lately, so much fun! Otherwise, I'm playing Bravely Default on my 3DS which is great as well. Anyway, I hope you get well soon and I'll see you around!
  13. I've been really sick lately, so not much. I've been playing PSP1 again now and watching all the Naruto movies that I've collected
  14. Hello there! How have you been over there? Any latest news about your life? What games or anime have you been watching? :3
  15. Not really. Just sick and bored so I made a new character and going through the grind all over again while listening to music.
  16. *pokes* How are you today? Anything interesting happening lately?
  17. Sometimes I watch some on YouTube and usually just rewatch what I have unless I buy new ones.
  18. Are you watching any anime these days or how do you entertain yourself?
  19. Boredom kinda sucks! x(

I hope you find a good way to entertain yourself! xD
  20. Sort of. I'm actually a bit bored.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 96
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast