Conversation Between BloodmageR and Ash1ey

20 Visitor Messages

1. Dark Souls 2 was good. But I don't know, it had A LOT to live up to after Dark Souls 1, and I wouldn't say that they ended up with as fun an experience afterwards. The bosses were kind of cool, but the ways to defeat them were fairly similar, and at times very, very easy. The exploration of the world itself was less exciting and much simpler with the bonfire teleport system, and it didn't feel connected. The PvP in the game was very annoying. Sure I did very good with invasions but the majority of players will kill you in stupidly cheap ways.

My main character was a heavy armor knight with a giant axe + shield but my other character was a sorcerer. The magic was good for awhile, but I found at around lvl 90 it wasn't too fun to keep on blasting enemies, and I didn't enjoy the pyromancy or curses too much. In the end, I just simply felt that it was boring, and I doubt I'll have a desire to play it over. But with that being said, I probably will be checking out that Demon's souls sequel that they announced. What about you? What were your thoughts on the game?

These days I'm still playin' some Child of Light, I'll need to pick up Drakengard 3 soon, and I'm waitin' for Transistor to go on sale because it looks sweeeet. The other day I had a marathon of Fate/Zero night on netflix which was good fun. Then there's also a new Game of Thrones tonight which is absolutely awesome. Oh, and yes I started writing a very *adult* fantasy story! xD What have you been up to this past week? :3
  2. i'm happy to hear you are doing great, and yay for anime conventions :3

what did you think of dark souls 2?
  3. I've been doing great over here! I went to an anime/Sci-fi convention over this weekend and bought a bunch o' cool loots. The voice actress from Tales of Xillia's Teepo was there! :O Plus there was countless people in cosplay. My fave would be a cute Madoka, Mami and Homura group~ Although for yesterday and today it hasn't been too fun since it's raining and the temp jumped back down to 40 degrees! I'm freeeezing! xD

Drakengard 3 looks awesome, and I'll definitely need to pick it up. I finished up Dark Souls 2 a little while ago, and now I'm mostly playin' Child of Light. Hopefully soon it'll warm up again so I'll run around outside some more! Hope your week goes more smooth with less stress, and I'll ttyl~
  4. i'm doing okay, had some work related stress yesterday, and i was going crazy, and then the guy at mc donalds drive thru called me ma'm and all my anger just melted away xD

all i've been up to is playing drakengard 3... now in English! :3 you?
  5. *Pokes* How have you been over there? Up to much fun mischief lately? :3
  6. *is filled up with cake* why thank you magie <3333333 I miss you lots asnd hope you're doing well :3 I had a good birthday yes, got money towards a new computer that I will build myself :3

feed me more cake NOW
  7. Ackkk, I was sick in bed all day and forgot to check online! ;___;

Nevertheless, I hope you had a fantastic birthday over there! How did everything go? Any exciting presents? :3 Gomen. *hugs and fills you up with more cake* x3
  8. Maggiee..........I miss you <333 a lot! Come on and talk and chat th me <333

Merry Christmas sweetie
  9. No need to worry, I'm doing well over here. Still stuffed from Thanksgiving last night! :3

How are you over there? Snoozin' well?
  10. U wenere u been? i am worried :3
  11. hi :3 how are you? sorry ih ave not talked much, its been a stressful week! Do you possibly have like skype or something we can chat on? (doesnt' have to be voice, text is fine :3)
  12. Haha, Tiffy is soooooo much fun to play around with! Hilariously funny too~ xD
  13. lol not too much can compare with the strangeness in Drakengard, especially with those endings! I'm so glad I played it when it was first released so I wasn't spoiled. XD I'd say pretty much every game can be improved by playing it co-op with a loved one. (except Amnesia, that needs to be played alone~ xP)

I saw your talk with Chelsea about the entire credit card ordeal! :O I hope you were able to sort it out. My card gets a stupid amount of duplicate charges each year, mostly with major purchases like computers, healthcare or plane tickets so I have to check the records closely. Cancelling my card while I was out of the country even though I warned them ahead of time had to be the worst though! D:

Thanks for asking, this week has been going very well! Except just today I seem to be having one of those days where I really wish I had just laid in bed all day and had it flip to tomorrow already! Only problem is that I can't sleep. >.<
  14. The story in drakengard is what intrigues me to want to play the series. I like crazy storys like that xD

I figured RE6 would only be enjoyable with a friend... thats why i wanted to make fun of it while playing it with my wife xD

Nothing really noteworthy happened in my week, it was actaullly a rather stressful one. How about you?
  15. I'd say that DBZ was the anime that got me started with my love of anime. Then manga too because that's the series I first picked up when I was young.

OH MY GOD, I LOVE DRAKENGARD! The story is so crazy!!! Then the gameplay is really addictive too. Sadly I haven't played Nier yet. I like Xenosaga much, much more than xenogears too. Although I'm not so big on the third one. I like Xenosaga 1 the most~ lol RE6 is ONLY playable with friends. It's a super fast-paced game and SO cheesy like the absolute worst 80's action film but at least you can laugh about the silliness with friends!!! x3

How is your week going so far Ashley? Anything noteworthy happen?
  16. Sailor Moon was my first anime too :3 followed by Dragonball Z Gurren Laggan is really great too.

Yay for JRPG's, Drakengard... I want to play that series because its relatedf to Nier, and Nier is one of my favorite games ever. I plan to import Drakengard 3 this winter x3
    and hell yeah, Xenosaga! I like it a lot better then xenogears personally.... a lot better... RE2 is a great one, but I think my favorite is the very first Resident Evil. I dunno, just everythinhg about it... its one of my favorite games of all time :3 I love everything RE until 5.... 5 is not ... a bad game... but its not the kind of game i would buy if it didn't had RE on the name :/ I didn't even play RE6 yet.... not buying it until I can get it for like 10$ or something :3 gonna play it with my gf Tiffy and we'll make fun of it over skype xD
  17. It's fantastic to meet you too! \o/ Hehehe, yep I know, just had to take care of that initial message. But I have to say I'm pretty comfortable at this after thousands of greetings to new members on my other forum. :3

Sailor Moon was pretty much my first anime, then Dragon Ball slightly afterwards so they have a special place in my heart. I really enjoyed the classics like Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the shell etc. I usually tell friends my favorites are Evangelion, FLCL, Gurren Lagann, School Rumble, Welcome to the N.H.K., Paprika, and Madoka. Along with all the awesome Ghibili films like especially Laputa and Nausicaa~ ;D

I'm a huge JRPG fan too! Let's see... love Star Ocean, Dark Cloud, Drakengard, Super Mario RPG, FF VI, Shadow Hearts 1 & 2, Xenosaga, and quite a few more. Resident Evil 2 is my favorite in the series, it just captured the perfect essence of terror and challenging gameplay in my opinion. lol, can you believe with 5 & 6 how much they ruined the formula?!?! (But 4 was still fun in a game mechanic-y way.)

I LOVE EATING AND SLEEPING! Then also traveling too... in fact I just got back from an awesome three week long Euro-trip back in May. Other interests include photography, hiking, gardening, and cooking. I'm a fun-loving silly person who loves to talk so I'm sure we'll get along well! ttyl~
  18. hallo :3 it is nice to meet you, and yes breakingi the ice with new people is always very hard xD but thats okay, cause I understand that and I too am akward at first

So umm... hmm my favorite interests huh.. I have a few favorite animes... sailor moon, shugo chara, berserk, and lilpri. I mostly just watch magical girl animes, but I love classics like cowboy bebop & and outlaw sltar too.

Games.. I'm a big rpg girl and loev to play all those rpgs no one ever heard of like shadow hearts , or shin megami tensei :3 i'm also huge into survival horror games like the older resident evil games and silent hill (probably my fav). I also really love ... Phantasy Star! Classic phantasy star, new phantasy star, I love it all :3

Other itnerests include EATING and SLEEPING :3 how bout u
  19. Hello there! :3 I noticed you've been talking with my PSOW pals. :O Anyway, I was curious to get to know you better. What are your interests? Like what are your favorite anime, TV shows and games?

(Hehe, talking to someone new always starts off awkward. Sorry! xD)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20