Conversation Between Ami~ and CupOfCoffee

11 Visitor Messages

1. Oh daaaang, I bet that was fun! and alrighty, duly noted!
  2. I just got home from 9 solid hours of Moving sandwiched between two 3-hour episodes of Driving, but I saw it! I think I'm going to try to set things up tomorrow, if all goes well. I'll PM you if it works!

(and/or we could talk on AIM. teamevil777 is me.)
  3. You should check that one thread you made on RR regarding PSU if you haven't already, since I made a response there!!
  4. Khooooooooooooools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you're welcome!
  5. Pahaha, thanks! I got it at Kohls because it was on sale and blue.
  6. I saw that one picture on Kylie's page you had of your shirt. That's an effing COOOOOL shit!!!!!
  7. WOW. Seriously? It really does seem that way, doesn't it?! Haha, that is definitely awesome for sure!
  8. Yeah, haha, I liked it... I thought it was sentimental. Or something.

Hey, I looked at your profile and we're pretty much the SAME PERSON. I'm a graphic design major too!
  9. You're welcome!! I've actually been playing with halftone patterns myself in hopes of coming up with a new design for my little projects (I'm desiging T-shirts for a friend's website!) so that kinda gave me something to think about it. and to be honest, I didn't really get THAT kind of vibe from it. Perhaps a more of a "Mysterious" kind.
  10. Thanks(!) For some reason I really dig halftone dots. And in a thread about what your sig is from, someone brought it to my attention that my old one made them think of a creepy waitress in a middle-of-nowhere-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre kind of town whispering, "WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE" after you pick up your check. So... yeah, decided it was time for a new one.
  11. Such lovely halftone patterns you have! (your sig! haha!)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11