Conversation Between Ce'Nedra and Reiketsu

76 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Prepare to get sandwiched by us alot then haha.

Everyone's aim is terrible at the start, it just needs practice. I'm at the point I can not play the game for a month and need 2-3 games and I have my aim back.
    And that is just a feeling, the weapon you use is far from weak. It's really a matter of hitting them properly. If you still feel like its weak you can try get outfits that have Damage Up (Arm icon) on them. Do not use more then 5 total in all your slots though because thats where it hits the cap. Damage up adds 10% damage for the first time you have it. After that it's effect is halved every time you add it. So a second Damage up adds only 5% damage and so on.

Planning in advance might be a bit annoying with no direct way to contact you aside here and in PSO2. We mostly just decide like 10 mins before hand if we go play or not haha. But if you feel like playing sometime just poke me and I can log in even if they don't
  2. I see. Well, that's fine. I mean, I wouldn't even want you to go easy on me or anything.
    Where's the fun in that?

I really like to run around and just cover every inch of the map in paint, lol
    I'm really not that good at killing since I have absolutely terrible aim. Also, I just don't seem to do enough damage.
    It felt like everyone could take 10 times as much damage than the people I played against before, while I kept dying in a single hit orz

Gonna see if I can get better equipment soon.
    But yeah, it was fun and I'd like to play again. Just let me know when. Preferably in advance, so I can change my day's schedule accordingly.
  3. I barely play right now either due to Xenoblade but this week I've started it up again with Irvine & CO. Have lots of fun again with it. Also a detail I forgot last night, Ovinyel is Irvine's girlfriend. And his sister also plays who goes by the name LaChoppa. Inkling is a Italian girl we found this week and befriended, shes damn good.

And well no one will blame low levels like you for being noobs, they will however blame it is a lv40 instead xD its hard to get into the game if you entering a game full of high levels as a low level and we (me and the others just mentioned) might not always hold back since we are focused on the game. I for one tend to go for kills more then painting, specially if I am on my Charger.

So yeah don't hold it against us if we end up killing you alot or something, just have fun and kill us back xD We'd love you play with you again sometime soon.
  4. Well, I've been neglecting Splatoon quite a bit, because of PSO2 and Neptunia... I really should play more online matches and level a bit u_u;

And I see, haha. Well, I was just kinda worried I'd totally mess up and people be like "will this noob just leave already?" lol
    But if they weren't bothered by me, I'm relieved w

lmao, that Irvine guy got me a couple of times, so I really wanted to take revenge on him

But yeah, would be fun to play again
  5. Haha to be honest I expected you to be higher. Irvine, Ovinyel and InklingB are all friends of mine, Irvine and Ovinyel also knew you were coming and were rather low leveled and they didn't mind one bit

I just hope it didn't scare you off to much. It's a shame though the game got super laggy suddenly, I got disconnected and kept getting connection errors when trying to join a game again for a while.

I also wasn't playing very good myself, I couldn't hit things for a long time. It's a hit and miss for me sometimes with my charger.

You got me legitly twice, that wasn't even luck or anything . Irvine also grumbled when you planted that bomb behind him and killed him with it haha. We talk on skype while playing (IMs, no voice chat, yet).

Hope you will join us again. If you need I can hand you out tips as well to enjoy the game better. Was nice playing with you.
  6. *joins as Lv 7*
    *sees everyone else is 40-50*

Welp...

They were probably all thinking, wtf is trash like that doing here lmao

Was still fun, though. Even if I needed a couple matches to get into it again.
    And I killed you twice! Hah!
  7. Isn't splatfest today, anyway?
    Well, looking forward to it either way!

And happy new year to you (and Nina), too!
  8. That explains a lot lol. Yeah was doing a bit while waiting for Nina to finish cooking our dinner and we went to play project diva after that. Tomorrow we can try x3

Happy new year btw x3
  9. I was just on and saw you're playing Xenoblade w
    RengokuRei is my ID. I keep switching Miis around, so you'll probably see a different one every now and then. I have like two dozen Miis lol

And yeah, I won't be able to play for the rest of today, but tomorrow maybe!
  10. What do you use for ID then? Since I keep looking for a Reiketsu or Himizu

We will probably play later tonight again but since new years even I doubt you will be able to do much heh.
  11. Sorry, only saw this message now.
    And what do you mean? I already have you added D:
    At the very least, you're shown on my friendslist.
  12. Hey Himi. We are heading online on splatoon now. I checked my Wii u but I didn't get a friend request of yours. The id name you have to search on is CeNedra
  13. Nah people don't really leech. You might find the occasional troll that just spams the voices and does nothing but you can blacklist them in your wii u menu.

You might want to try a variety of weapons. You have to give them quite some testing to get the feel. I prefer chargers mainly cause I love sniping.
    They added some pieces of gear you can get from the cat every 5 levels after hitting lv20 till you are 50. That is pretty much it.

Yeah pretty much, after picking a tea wait till the right time and play splat fest is pretty much turf wars between the two teams and there are 3 maps that don't change at all for the entire duration. Aside private battles you can't do the other play modes either.
  14. Ah, okay. That was happening a lot, that someone just didn't do anything, so I was beginning to think people might just be leeching for exp, lol

Alright, I'm Lv 4 or 5 now and figuring out what weapons to use.
    Is there any actual benefit to being Lv 50? Looking at the shops, it seems as though you only unlock weapons up to Lv 20 and after that nothing.

Also, how exactly does this Splatfest thing work? I picked a team, but what now? Just log on and play at the specified time?
  15. Might be a because of connector erros. If someone dc's sometimes they stay on the field for a while before proofing. This game is pretty sensetive in that if you end up 3v4 you almost always lose unless your team is super good or they suck. I was once in a 2v4 and we managed to win by playing like pros. I was a Charger and focused on killing and my team member just covered area. It was like 51 to 49 but we won lol.

Yeah private battles don't give anything. Otherwise you could just power level someone there. You still get exp if you lose. You get exp and money based on your paint points. Winners get a bonus of 300.

Max level right now is 50. And I told you it is addicting x3
  16. Yeah, I was in a game earlier where everyone was like Lv 1 to 10 range, but one guy was Lv 30+ in the other team, and we had one in ours who didn't do anything. Like, just stood there the whole time like a scarecrow. Needless to say, we got obliterated.

I also just realized you apparently can't even level up in private games?
    Or I never got any exp there, because I lost every game against my friend, lol

Either way, probably gonna spend some time tomorrow leveling up.
    What's the max level, anyway?

And sure! This game really is kinda addicting...
  17. Merry Squidmas!

I didn't see yet but will accept it next time I log in :3
    The game is lots of fun but as its still a shooter you need to play it for a while to get the hang of it and get better at it. It might also not help you can easily get rotated in a group full of high level players and such.

Lets try hit up sometime next week!
  18. Merry Christmas!

Dunno if you saw it already, but I sent you a friend invite on Wii U.
    I've played a bit of Splatoon by now and it's a lot of fun.

I totally suck at the game, though. Played with a friend and so far, I've been utterly crushed in every single match, lmao
  19. Oh sweet. can't wait for it. and yeah finally Japanese Voices. I noticed Tales of Hearts R on Vita has only JP VA which is awesome.
  20. Tales of Zestiria - The Shepherd's Burden (English Trailer) - YouTube

First English trailer. No exact release date yet, but it says Fall 2015.
    Also, yay for dual audio!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 76
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast