Conversation Between Jaspaller and AlexCraig

11 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday, dude!
  2. Nah, I knew you were older than me. But I thought it was by a few more years.
  3. lol thanks Another year of life goes by, and another year begins. I thought you were older than me for some reason heh.
  4. Happy birthday, dude! ^_^b You are now one year older than I will be in roughly 2-3 months!
  5. Don't worry about it XD I'll handle it. I'll just need screens like the ones I posted of some of the classes I lack.
  6. Yeah, I just might consider adding on to that too... of course when I get some free time
  7. It's obvious. Someone DID be a jackass towards them about their sexual orientation and they are roudy and pissed off about it, so they put it in their sig to show how much they care.

By the way, did you see my thread in PSO Gen? XDD
  8. Well... I have nothing against Bi's but why would someone have the need to advertise/write that in their sig? I don't get it lol, not many people will care and the ones who care are probably the jackasses out for some lol's *cough me cough*

Thanks for reading my sentences of jumbled crap!
  9. Heh, yeah. I saw the Supa-Fly one. The latest trend XD

Oh really? What about it bothers you?
  10. It looks like I caused a chain reaction in FKL lol.

Something about that sig of hers/his bothers me though to be honest.
  11. Hah! Awesome sig! XD I saw the guy whom you based your sig off of, then your post with that sig right beneath it. Awesome! XDDDDD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11