Conversation Between Shirai and Reiketsu

108 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH...!!!!!
  2. I'm watching Digimon Tri. They gave Kuwagamon the Jurassic Park T-Rex roar. I don't even... it's like... WTF!? KUWAGAMON ROARS LIKE THE JURASSIC PARK T-REX!!

Digimon Adventure Tri : Greymon vs Kuwagamon : Full Fight HD - YouTube

(Seriously, though, Tri is great. The music. Oh man, the music! I'm literally crying right now ;_; )
  3. Dat Pratty boi tho
  4. Jurassic World Raptor Scene HD - YouTube

Dat Pratty boy on'at bike with 'em raptors...
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
  5. Haaaaaaappy Biiiiiiiirthday! I hope you had a great day!! *hugs*

6. Happy Valentine's Day
  7. That hair is 36 million now, talk about inflation and overpriced lol.

I actually had no idea there was even a new scratch until I checked the fashion thread and saw the punk outfit. I was like "the heck?" It's a nice outfit and really cute, I just wish they had more face paints/accessories that'd go well with it! And maybe a version with pants for female characters but this is SEGA we're talking about.

I want to get around to playing that game but that'll probably be a year from now. I got Smash btw! It's fun, but I think I still prefer Melee. It's much much better than Brawl though.

When you get Bayonetta 2 tell me about it! I've heard great reviews from it. And Sengoku Basara... I've heard of that...wasn't that also turned into like an anime also? The only thing I know about that is this guy is from it:

Tell me about it! I wish sick people could...wear a mask so they don't spread their illness to everyone else. I feel better now, thank god. But being sick honestly feels like death x_x

I can't even remember my favorite mangas, it's been so long. I'm not really an avid manga reader anymore since I've been really busy and I just don't know where to look, lol. What's yours?
    Never watched SAO, it never really interested me too much and it seems like a love story to me between Kirito and Asuna. Right now, the least thing I want to watch/read about is love...maybe if theres drama involved with like a psycho yandere to make things intense

Koe no Kitachi has to do with a deaf girl and her experiencing getting bullied and lots of things happen, it's actualy a good manga that should've been longer..
  8. So I just logged in to check the new scratch and the long version of the Eternal F Layer hair is 31.5 million LOL
    I ain't even gonna say anything about that no more.

Oh well, I did look forward to that punk outfit, though. I bought it and reeeeeaaaaally like it!

And yeah, SEGA... they finally patched Alien Isolation and I've finished it a couple of days ago. Apart from that stupid bug, it was a great experience.
    This game is phenomenal. I REALLY loved it. Definitely the best game I played this year!
    Then again, I haven't played Smash yet... and everyone talks about it like it's the best thing humanity has ever created xD
    Will start playing it this weekend probably (wanna finish getting all the collectibles in Alien first).

I'm getting Bayonetta 2 and Sengoku Basara 4 for Christmas. Other than that... well, there are a couple of other games I'd like to have, but I'll be busy with those two for a long while, so... yeah. Don't wanna pile up a mountain of games again until I've actually finished some of them u_u"
    What about you?

And... I'd LOVE to keep my distance from sick people, but... they ain't making it easy >__> Like today during the train ride, there were five people sneezing like crazy and coughing as though they were about to throw up their intestines <__>; If they'd at least... I dunno... wear a mask, a scarf or just cover up their mouths any other way instead of spitting their bacteria onto everyone in close proximity...

Koe no Katachi doesn't ring a bell. I haven't read manga in a long while. I'm not even getting to watch anime that often, anymore.
    I still need to finish Sword Art Online some time... I never really liked it from the start, but the second season really sucks balls.
    What are your favorite manga btw?
  9. I feel the exact same way, I only have time to really...log on real quick and check the scratches and maybe take a few screens.

Yeah it's crazy, things in the scratch used to barely be 7 million. Maybe some are lucky with the RNG or just spam DCOs and TAs all day
    or whatever people do now.

Oh? SEGA made that game? Wouldn't have guessed, lol. But it does sound right that they would break it in that way. gj SEGA

Speaking of Christmas shopping, is there anything you may want? Like a game or something? o:

Gah, that must be stressful. You can do the work though, you'll be fine! I have some professors like that too although it's killing me.

Sanitize your hand and keep yourself some distance away from us sick people! If you catch it you'll feel like hellllllllll

I like slice of life mangas, if they're touching then that's a bonus lol. The most recent one I read was Koe no Katachi.
  10. Well, I'm just gonna wait and see if it'll resolve itself. Like I said, at the moment, I neither have the time nor the urge to play PSO2, anyways.

And yeah, I looked at all the new stuff the other day and I guess 8 million is now like the standard minimum price for hairstyles, no matter how shitty they are >_>;
    A year ago 7 million would've been considered super-overpriced for newly released ones, lol
    I dunno how people manage to accumulate that much money (unless they literally don't do anything else with their lives but play PSO2)... and I don't think most of it is worth it either. Like that Akarin-whatever LA...

Alien Isolation is such an incredible game, but unfortunately SEGA fucked it up with the latest patch. They wanted to make the cutscenes run actually smooth, but somehow broke one of the elevators while doing so. Now, every time I take the elevator in the Medical Facility, the game crashes =_=;

And okay, I'm looking forward to that :3 I think the game was already released in the US... it'll be out here in about a week, but I'll probably get it in two weeks (gonna pick it up during Christmas shopping).
    Just let me know when you have it. I'm super excited. I'd like to do some tournaments with the team as well.

Uni is okay, apart from the fact that every single professor apparently thinks their seminar is the only one people are attending and therefore give us enormous loads of homework, since we "don't have anything else to do" >_>;

Well, I hope you'll get better soon then! A lot of people I know are currently sick... and I'm already afraid of catching a cold myself... it's gonna happen sooner or later, I know it...
    Anyways, what manga do you read if they keep making you shed tears? D:
  11. It's okay for the late reply!

I was really hoping to play too, but it's okay. We can play whenever, hopefully your ISP won't be IP-banned for too long. I have a friend in Germany who's going through the same thing and he refuses to use a VPN. Surprisingly my ISP(comcast a.k.a shitcast) is no longer banned as of like a day ago, which is really interesting.

Haha, that's what I currently do. It's honestly a dress up simulator, a very expensive one.
    It blows my mind how people are willing to buy hairstyles and dances for over 20 mil and say it's not much to them.(like this new scratch) It would definitely put me on the streets

I really want to play Alien:Isolation! I loved the Alien series, still do actually. Yeah, I have a Wii U. We should play against each other some day in Super Smash bros!

Hope uni goes well for you :3 and you make good progress on that VN! Can't wait for it. I've been busy with uni myself, but I've actually been sick and had to miss a bit of it. ;_; I've been occupying myself with reading manga in the meantime but I always end up shedding a few tears and then it doesn't end up well with being sick.

lol, ultimate is okay. It's pretty hard to tell what's going on when there's so much glowing crap around the enemies and everyone in your MPA is dying.
  12. Late reply is late! Sorry u_u"

I was really hoping we'd get to play together again, but I guess that ain't gonna happen.
    A couple of weeks ago I suddenly couldn't log into the game, anymore, so I guess, after all this time, I somehow got finally IP-banned, too.
    I can still log in using that pingzapper method, but... I get kicked out every 30 minutes, which is rather annoying. So I guess I won't be playing at all, anymore.

Maybe I'll just treat PSO2 as a pure dress up game from now and and only log in for new scratches. Then again, seeing how fucking expensive everything keeps getting, maybe I won't lol

Oh well, I'm really busy with uni and my visual novel, anyways. And I've been playing Alien: Isolation lately, which is such an awesome game!
    Besides, Smash Bros is coming out soon, so I'll be spending all my gaming time with that for at least the entirety of December. So no time for PSO2!
    (Do you have a Wii U btw?)

Also, I just tried out Ultimate for about 10 minutes and it seems awfully boring, so I guess I'm not missing out on anything, anyways (what a surprise lol)

Oh well, whatever... How have you been?
  13. That's so cool!! The only other person in my family that plays an instrument is my brother, lol. which he plays a guitar. Hah! That's an awesome and cheap idea, get family to make the OST xD

Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about tablets. I wish they'd have a screen to show what you're doing on it instead of having to look at the monitor... But then, I think that'd be kinda pointless now that you can basically draw on a PC tablet, unless they have actual...drawing tablets with screens.

I remember when trying to sell an awesome find, people would always undercut by millions and when it was time to sell. Instead of making 10 mil, you'd only make like 3 mil fml. The economy needs a fix but it'll only get worse, lol. I also see what you mean by grind protects and all of that crap, I had a whole bunch but only made 500k off of the bunch. It's so sad because that's like nothing

You know more than me when it comes to this bloody game!
  14. Well, almost everyone... like my dad, my uncle, my aunt, my brother, my cousins, my grandfather, etc. Almost all of them are even playing in various bands.
    Mum is trying to learn how to play the sax every now and then, so I guess you could count her, too lol
    That's actually really helpful for the soundtrack for our visual novel, because I don't need to find any random composer and pay them xD

The biggest problem I have with the tablet is the fact that you need to look at the monitor when drawing. That just doesn't work. I always have to look right at the top of the pencil when drawing, but when I do that using a tablet, I don't see what I'm drawing, since the lines don't appear on the tablet surface... so yeah...
    I'd need a tablet with a monitor built into the drawing surface, but... money... ._."

Economy officially sucks already in this game. It always sucked. No matter if you wanna buy or sell something, people keep screwing you over. Undercutters are still a real plague >_>

And don't ask me for help! I don't know shit, either lol
  15. Everyone's a musician in your family? o.o
    That's so cool! Oh wow, I thought you always used a tablet that's still awesome you scan it! I'm sure you'll be great at coloring, I think you do a good job already.

I remember when grind protects were like 100k+ before all they made excubes...and such.
    I feel like AC items will one day hit 50m for a dance. I think if that happens the economy officially sucks.

There's so many things now that i'm so confused about...like power technics and a bunch of other junk. You'll need to help me understand more.
  16. I see. That's pretty cool. I'd love to learn playing an instrument or making music in general myself, but well... I already have too many hobbies as is, lol
    It's still kinda sad considering everyone in my family is a musician... except me xD
    And yeah, I've got a tablet as well, but I just can't get used to it. So I still draw everything on paper and then scan it u_u" And when it comes to coloring, I gotta practice that, too... Currently, my friend colors everything I draw for our visual novel, but one day I wanna be good at coloring, too ._.

Yeah >_>; Also doesn't help that stuff like grind protects aren't worth that much, anymore.
    I mean, at least the went back up from 23k to 30k, but they used to be 63k and were such a reliable source of income!
    Really, the stuff you wanna sell just keeps dropping in price and the stuff you wanna buy keeps getting more and more expensive >_>
    At least there is less and less stuff worth buying, as well lol
  17. I'm trying to improve with the guitar and ukelele, I have a friend that's trying to teach me. But he sucks at it. I got a tablet so I'm trying to get used to it, my profile pic isn't by me though. I need to practice coloring but it requires soooo much work x_x

Oh that sounds so interesting. I'd love to give it a try. Murder Mysteries are so fun and always interesting. Loved reading stories of those as a kid. Knowing you it'll most likely be really funny xD

My god, that's so much.. I remember when I thought 4-5 mil was too much money as is for anything...like dances or accessories....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 108
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast