Conversation Between Reksanden and RenzokukenZ

12 Visitor Messages

1. Music would be the better. Stuff's been going on, though.
  2. Howdy do, senor Reks. Still makin' movies, makin' music, and fighting' around the world?
  3. Long time, no see.
  4. I'd be more than happy to fling something from Japan or another country your way, if you asked.
  5. Well, that was somewhat random of you to tell me. I mean, the fact that it was late. And I know.

Being so far apart from everyone is teaching me there's little point in worrying when I can't do a damn thing either way. Won't stop me from worrying, now. I just know to not get lost in it.
  6. The advice I gave my brother applies to you too. Namely the part about not worrying about things you can't do anything about.
  7. All the things you can learn when you're one that nobody pays attention to.
  8. T_T we're not ghosts...
  9. Ghost dogs, eh? Well, I've had my fair share of dealing with them as of late. Thanks to this guy.
  10. No hex. Is a Zephyr Wolf blessing of sorts. Oh, that reminds me... Go to our forums, to the 'Other stuff' category, and check out my thread about Zephyr Wolves. Tell me what you think!
  11. Your moonspeak hex will have no effect on me.

Although I now have a strange desire to get a jetpack...
  12. ащцю утфчюфлц эфсйм юьтйлоп юэфнохтйк рзпхуйлнфу юяцмлкс млйбгожёль Кллйъьхопцлйае щрзпчонуьюлй.

Don't bother translating that. It was typed at random.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12