Conversation Between Coatl and ~Aya~

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Yeah I saw that. I'm glad that fixed it for you. :3
  2. I think so. I even made a thread about the fix i used.. the dhcp one
  3. Did you manage to fix it?
  4. Did you check for updates? You see, my internet connection had the same problem for a very long time. I'd search and search for solutions (I'd call my ISP more times than I can count) and I'd find no solution. No one seemed to really know about it. So all I had to conclude is that it's for a very unintuitive reason. Maybe it's related to your ISP, your PC, I've no idea. Everytime I d/ced every hour it would be fixed by updating my windows, and when I didn't have something to update I'd just have to wait awhile to see if I could update anything. The problem was fixed when I moved houses (got a different modem) and I haven't had the same issue since. So I'm going to guess it's related to the modem, although that doesn't help at all does it?

I'm sorry I can't be of anymore help. :c Just check if you can update windows manually.
  5. so.. i still get D/C'd and have no windows updates .. what can I do when that happens? I mean.. only the windows updates fixes it for awhile~ Now I have no updates ; ;
  6. wai not?
  7. wai du u pley PSO2???
  8. quack!
  9. Moooo
  10. Waarrrrk!!
  11. I can't play right now. 3:
  12. i'm onrine 8D
  13. We should run sometime. ;-; I don't ever see you online tho.
  14. The cake is a lie. This is an overused meme.
  15. *drum drum*
  16. foooooooor theeeee woorld beeeyooooooooooonnndddddddddddd~
  17. weeeee will chooose to fiiiiiight~
  18. We should runnn missionsss to save the worlds.
  19. Nyan. 3: Hii
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 41
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast