Conversation Between Omi and thehondachef

6 Visitor Messages

1. OMG that is hilarious, I would force that guy to talk like Morgan Freeman all the time while playing games.
    I can do Apu from the Simpsons very well I have been told (never watched the Simpsons, but very thick Indian accent), and Apu and Morgan would argue with each other and drive everyone else INSANE.

Damnit now I wanna watch a Morgan Freeman movie...
  2. You shall be getting a zesty PM shortly, until then enjoy the extra lewdness that I just posted in the Screenshot Thread. I needa eat something today, so I shall PM after that .
  3. I always like seeing Neith also (especially in uhh... naughty outfits), and look forward to if you decide to make more characters what they will look like as well.

Well Photoshop would allow the Omis to be seen together... to bad it has been ~6 years since I have messed with it, also I am lazy. I might eventually try to look into though as I would enjoy having one of those triOmi pictures as a Background for my PC. I already have ideas for it, it's just relearning enough Photoshop and getting good pictures .

I found out on here if certain people like your character(s) you will get a response quickly, I have made new friends that way fast after I started taking more of an interest in fashionable stuff in PSO2 (although some people do not consider lewd things "fashionable", if you do it right there is a lot of fashion in lewdity (It's a word!) just some people will instantly hate it because of lewdness). It still feels weird because in PSU I was 180 degree opposite and heavily into TAing and being called an elitist by many, but I enjoy not messing with TA/DPS/Huge Numbers/Etc. in this game, especially since my ISP is a lot worse now.

I also have a 4th character in the works, but I needa get an Esthe Pass after her. A remake of Palutena as seen most recently from Super Smash Brothers.

As for Omigma at least in that picture you gave her a little treat (blood) that she can lick off ... I do not know how long that will sustain her though . She might need some training...
  4. Hi! I always like seeing more of your trio. (Too bad we can't see them together )

I started playing PSO2 around New Year's, so fairly recently. To be honest, I was expecting a more indifferent or dismissive reception. The friendliness and praise has sort of left me glowing.
    The community has changed since PSOBB days, I think.

As for Omigma...no biting! Just nibbles.
  5. Hello .
    I don't think I posted this one on the Forums yet, just a random shot . Did you just recently (semi-recently) start playing? You are certainly garnering a lot of attention quickly if so .

PS: Beware of her "sitting on your shoulders" as she has acquired quite the taste for Human/Newman/Dewman flesh . (Still not 100% safe for Casts either...)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6