Conversation Between Lacen and NeonaPulsar

6 Visitor Messages

1. 1. No worries. Homework is more important then a game. =P
    2. Sure that sounds good. If anything I'll probably see you guys online sometime. I think I might have seen you online the other day before I went to bed or something but was too busy with the Team Transfer coordinating to really do anything on my own.
    3. Yeah the Team room thing sounds pretty cool. I hope it's like a dorm and gives us our own small rooms! xD Nope I'm just helping out this time around. An old friend of mine asked me and Cece to join their Team so we did after the Ultra Squad thing, then the Team Merge thing was brought up and they worked everything out to get the new team started. =]
    4. All right. Just let me know though. I had mentioned you and Anna to the previous Team and they said the two of you would be able to join up with us. The more the merrier. =D It's mainly for bringing people together and giving you opportunities to play with other players and plan out runs and what not. Working together to build a better future. =] Something like that. xD

Anyway you take care and keep in touch. I hope to see and Anna around on PSO2 in the future. I'll help you guys out with whatevers and I'm sure the Team will too. =]
  2. 1. As much as i'd like to play, i got a bit of HW i need to get out of the way first.
    2. I can let you know through PSOW when Anna can play again. ATM she is waiting on her computer to get sent back to her.
    3. I like the sound of a Team room. Are you the new Guild leader?
    4. No worries about the guild thing.
  3. Yeah, Wayu and ARChan are apart of the Team. =]
  4. Hey Neona. Sorry we haven't spoken or played together in awhile. I'm actually gonna hop online for about 2 hours between my work shifts. If you and Anna want to meet up with can. I actually think I have a spot for you and Anna in the new fused Team Arkestra. We're planning to get as many of our friends as possible and unlock the new Team Room and other stuff with Team points once that's implemented. I played with Anna sometime a few weeks ago. She said she was having computer trouble or something. =/ But yeah, come join us when you can. I'll be able to invite you and Anna if/when you guys wanna join. =D Anyway, take care. Good to hear from you guys again. It's possible that some of your PSOW friends are on the Team as well. I think I recognized some of them from your profile messages. =D Anyway, see ya in-game soon hopefully! I'm gonna eat my lunch! xD

Edit - Oh yeah sorry, the thing with Ultra Squad didn't work out. Everyone else eventually stopped playing. I was gonna transfer you and Anna over sooner but I haven't seen you two online for awhile since the Team disbanded. =/
  5. Hiya Lacen. Its good to hear from you. Anna and I wondered what happened with the guild. Your still on our friends list and are always welcome to join our parties if you find us.
  6. Hey Neona I had to shut down the Team in-game due to not having anyone else online to transfer Leader to. Let me know how you and Anna are doing later. I can invite you two into the Team that I'm currently in if you guys want. I've been keeping in touch with the other players that I invited into our old Team to see if they need help with anything. Let me know if I can back you two up when I'm not busy with work. Take care Neona. See you laters.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6