Conversation Between Lady Nadia and T0m

3 Visitor Messages

1. What's new dood?!?
  2. Hello dear Nadia.

It's good to hear from you! And reading that you still have the soundtrack cds made me smile. (Being reminded about the phone call made me cringe though.. I think I made a poorly timed call when I was on the move outside and our talk consisted of me asking "what?" all the time because I couldn't hear you with all the noise around me, and you asking "what?" because of my poor enunciation.. )

It seems that every so many years I get hooked on PSO Episode 3 again. About a month ago, I packed in my Wii and replaced it with my old Gamecube and since then I've played tons of PSO again. And of course that makes no sense because PSO is playable on Wii just as well, yet it feels better this way.

In any case I envy you for getting old AND growing up. Seems I only did the former. And I still often think about what I'll do when I grow up!
  3. holy crap.. i just checked ur profile and saw ur char names.... i havent seen u in ages lol.. i remember we use to chat on the phone quite a few times way back when. i also still have ur letter and the pso soundtrack cds you mailed me and yep im all grown up... getting old lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3