Conversation Between Omi and Cloudstrife xx

11 Visitor Messages

1. OMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I! GET DISCORD! get it now!
  2. Glad that you found them . Thank you, my cast gets the most compliments I think, but my Newman has the most album views, I can't figure that out .

I played FF14 for about 2-4 months off and on, I am about level 16 or so when I stopped. To me the game is too much of a rip off with having to buy it then having to pay 15 dollars a month for it on top of that. If it was a pay to play without a monthly fee, I would probably still be playing it. Part of me sort of want to see it again, but most of me does not want to pay for it again also there is an expansion that you mentioned which is undoubtedly not free.

I will go see if you added me to Skype, although I really do not get on it much... if not I will PM you.
  3. Ok i found ur Albums holy shiit your cast is HOTT!!! ON FIRE HOT DAYUM!
  4. And yeah i havent seen any pics of omi san send me lots to browse lol i promise ill look at them! i did recently make a new email so i could get on pso2 again and i signed on at lvl 2 two weeks ago but havent been on since )= but i must admit id love to get those tales of zestiria outfits lol maybe ill try to make wild and rare appearance on pso2 tho ffxiv has consumed me like psu did so idk if i could play pso2 real hardcore again )= if u ever wanna get my attention just shoot me mail on youtube/skype/hotmail or here (tho i do forget to come here as often as i should.)
  5. hey dude yeah my character in that picture is a new race coming out in june 19th called Au'ra i am playing as Mi'qote (cat girl) at the moment (here is what i look like currently http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/6777347/ ) but aura are more beast like with scales going down their bodies and pointy ears and scaley Tails my full character name is "Jess Victorix" in ffxiv arr they get you to have first and second names lol as for me ive been trying to play hardcore in ffxiv when i can my main struggle is finding steady and good group that also works for raiding around 6-7pmest starting time ive atleast cleared all content in ffxiv till the expansion comes out in june in which i am supposed to be hitting the expansion hard with group i just joined to push for World First clears it so happens to be im in top 10% of players can play monk and dragoon too a very high skill level funny how they are both melee ..... it must be my calling in mmo's lol
  6. A wild Jess appears!!! *Throws Ultra Ball*... It just escaped... *Throws Ultra Ball again*... It broke free... *Throws Rock then Master Ball in quick succession* *Evil laugh*

I like your FFXIV character, she is cute... are those ears? or some sort of accessory/decoration? Also is her name Jess?

I also appreciate the subtle menu options of where you decided to take the screen shot, with the "bust size" indicator selected and it is turned up all the way (good Jess) .

The eye colors are also different, similar to Dewmans in PSO2, that is cool.

I assume you have seen my characters, considering I have uploaded almost 500 pictures since I returned to PSO2 a bit over a year ago. If not, I can PM some pictures. I am a lot more casual on PSO2 than I was on PSU, but I still do care about my gear and doing decent damage, I just wont buy 15-40 mil affix boosters for an added 10-20 ATK more. I hope Jess decides to come back to PSO2... I hope you and the others that you play with, that I used to know from PSU, are doing well. It is nice hearing from you again!!

Also, I never release the Pokemon that I catch...
  7. My Character on ff14 arr
  8. Omi!!!! hi
  9. Oops i meant to say go omi i choose you use unbroke dat almost 4am in the morning post..
  10. Go omi i choose you use unbroke!!!
  11. So he lives on was starting to think you died.... so how ya been Omika!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11