Conversation Between Mantiskilla and Xefi

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. oh ok. no problem Mr. Mantis. i guess i'll pass on that offer. my pass actually
    is part of my privacy; i also use it for other stuffs.

no matters, i'm not really desperate for those dlcs. i'm only looking forward to the
    new Helena's swimsuit. :P

cha nee.
  2. what do you mean by share? if I use the amazon code, you can also use it as well?
    also, I haven't receive my code from amazon yet. they're slow with the code not like
    gamestop where it's printed on the receive.

the gamestop one looks much better and the one from amazon are quite...meh...lol. just so you know.
  3. In case you didn't get my PS3 message.

You know we could always just share our DLCs until the get released on the PSN store. That way we can have them until then.
  4. awww, ok. no problem, not a biggy Mr. Mantis. TK wants to get as much money from their fans as much as possible, huh?
    no wonder they making so much DLC costumes. :P

anyways, thanks for trying.
  5. Bad News my friend...

Turns out the codes for DOA5U are actually considered "in box" codes. The code are printed out on my receipt; however, my manager buddy says that these codes are actually only printed for preorder pickups only. They don't have extras in their database nor was he even able to look them up like other codes. Looks like Tecmo Koei is being stingy with the codes this go around. Bummer
  6. Yeah I'm not getting the next gen consoles as ill prob just focus on PC and handheld gaming going forward. Maybe one day if they are real cheap ill get one but most likely not
  7. btw, forgot to ask, but are you planning to buy the next gens when they come out?
    i pre-ordered the ps4, but after looking at the list of games that be coming out...i dont
    see any that i'm actually interested in.

i might consider cancelling the ps4. xbone has some decent release: Forza 4 and Killer Instinct
    caught my attention. but i'm not too fond of xbox, so i'm not sure of buying xbone either.

lol...let's just stick with PC and ps3/xbox360! so much for next gen. :P
  8. actually, i wasn't really much of a fan of One Piece either. the gameplay for 1 was pretty
    fun though. 2 has more contents/characters and area to explore. just give it a shot when
    the price on it is lower. :P

lol...yeah, i know you have MOUNTAINS of games to catch up on. but if you do get into Tera,
    try buying the game disc for it unless you enjoy downloading 27+ gigs! from their website. >____>;

you also get a 280 speed horse (max speed for horse) bound to your account instead of that ugly slow horse 240
    in the game. and if you enter the code backward first, you'll get a Tawny Huntress (another 280 mount)
    you can sell on the trade broker (auction house type) for 18000 golds! 280 horses are in high
    demand because Enmasses (Tera developer) removed all the 280 horses. you'll either have
    to buy them on the cash shop or from players that bought them from cash shop.

having a faster horse is very nice and worth the money spend + you dont have to download 27+ gigs
    with the disc version in hand. just a few thoughts from me. you might have to spend at the least
    200+ hrs. in this game to get some nice stuffs.

well either way, i'll probably be playing DoA ultimate & One piece 2 for a bit. i'm starting to get a
    little bore of Tera currently, but they'll be adding a lot more contents in the next few months. Tera's
    combat is quite fun. i think you'll like the game, but you'll have to invest a lot of time in it. and i think
    Mr. Mantis doesn't like to spend too much time on any games, huh?
  9. Nah not a big One Piece fan and I'll be tied up with getting DOA5 Ultimate and Rayman Legends so I'll pass. Doubt i get around to playing Tera but we'll see
  10. sweet dood. you're the best! ^______^

just let me know when you're playing Tera and stuff. i'll give you the golds in return.
    my little bro. and I are playing that game for so long now. I think I already hit the 800 hrs.+
    in it.

not bad for a free to play game. would be nice to see you playing too. :P

btw, i'm also getting One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 on that same day. i'm not sure if you like
    that game though. it's anime, but it's sorta very similar to the Dynasty Warrior games. you
    might like it as well.
  11. No prob Xefi. I'll get you that code for the DOA5 Ultimate stuff. It's good to know some people in the game business haha.
  12. hey man. is it possible for you to get me a pre-ordered code for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
    from gamestop? i'll pay you back with something else other than money.

ahhh, if you play Tera Rising and is on Tempest Reach server, i can pay you 1000 golds for
    the pre-ordered code (Ayane & Kasumi costumes). i think that's fair trade and will give you
    a very nice head start in the game when you're starting out.

Tera has a very nice combat. and even more fun if you play with others. if you like pvping (fighting
    against other players), you'll love this game even more. if you like pve (against enemies),
    you'll also love it as well.

well, let know me if you can do me the favor, Mr Mantis. Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate coming out on 9-03-2013.
    cant wait! i pre-ordered mine on amazon, so if i can get the gamestop one's too, more costumes! yay!? :P
  13. No worries about cut n paste haha. Honestly I don't even remember, but thanks anyway

14. hope your doing well Mr. Mantiskilla and happy birthday!
    (sorry, i just copy and pasted from last year. ha hah!) ;p

enjoy your CAKE!
  15. if you ever on and feels like playing RO with me, let me know. we havent play much since Borderland....lol.
  16. I play Ragnarok but haven't really gotten into it. I think i just got to chapter 2 last night when i played for a bit. Usually don't play till 9 PM or so on weekdays and kinda of whenever on weekends (if not watching football all day sat and sun)
  17. hey man, do you play Ragnarok Odyssey online? if you do, do you create the room?
    let me know the game room and pass if you ever create them online, so that i can join
    in with ya.

anyways, looking forward to playing with you.
  18. No worries. I don't even know if ill play the game until sometime later anyway and im actually doing a 4pack with some local buddies of mine since they plan on getting it on steam anyway
  19. hey, dood. i'm thinking of not buying Borderlands 2 on first day. there are
    just way too many games that i'll buy and Borderlands 2 just isnt my high priority.

i'll probably wait for it to be on sales later. i'm in no rush. just letting you know.
  20. thank you for the b-wishes! hope ya doing good. only 5 more days till P4U Arena. ^____^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast