Conversation Between Tetsaru and Nurusanura

6 Visitor Messages

1. ooooh awesome! I love Cowboy Bebop. One of my first anime was Sailor Moon back in my elementary days. xD
  2. Ah yes, the game has made some pretty big improvements lately. If I had to find something to still complain about, though:

1 - They're still using the same crappy servers, and certain issues persist because of it

2 - Even with 500+ inventory spaces and the new Armoire, I'm still running out of space (I tend to hoard stuff though, lol)

3 - WAR/MRD is still better than PLD/GLA, although they're supposed to be addressing that in the next patch

And yes, that's the Swordfish from Cowboy Bebop - one of the first anime series I ever got into, and still my all-time favorite.
  3. Also, is that Cowboy Bebop I see? :O!!!!
  4. ah dang! I heard Hamlet Defense was a bit hard. I haven't played since 1.20, so I still have to catch up on Jobs and stuff. But i should be playing within the next week or so. After the welcome back campaign i plan on paying for it again
  5. Hey, how's it going? And yeah, I'm on Excalibur, lol... ><

As you can probably tell from my signature, I've been trying to get my Armorer and Miner to 50 lately. I haven't done the Hyrstmill hamlet defense battles as a DotL/DotH yet, but it seems interesting. I really hope SE expands upon it!
  6. Hello fellow FFXIV player! I'm on Durandal though D:!!! but we can always play PSO2 on the same server ! HI HI!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6