Conversation Between AOI_Tifa_Lockhart and nsonic

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Didn't think I'd find you on here after all this time. I'll getting ahold of some laptops that I'm testing to see if I can play any kind of PSO game on them. One looks promising but I'm still testing them out.
  2. Yeah, it's been a real long time. Funny you should mention it, I had a craving to come back on PSO2 and give it another go. Just off to the forum to ask some questions and get an idea of what's been happening in my 1.5 year absence.

Also PSU Clementine is going well in term of updates. Most of the bosses and quests are sorted. The new server is due for launch soon and then it shouldn't be long until we get synthing and grinding.
  3. Wow. it has been so long. I decided to check up on my PSO world page after finding out that PSO2 is still going strong over in Japan. Still not sure if I'll ever get back into it given my lack of a decent PC rig and the work I"d have to put into getting an account to play on the asia servers. hope your still having fun if you still are playing. your message is about 3 years old now.
  4. Hiya Yeah it's been a long time. I'm still on PSO2 using the Arks-Layer website installer/proxy etc. It's nice that it's an all in one programme to let me play. Let me know if ever you decide to play again.
  5. Long time no see. Just checking to see if your still PSOing or moved on to PSO2 overseas or on FF. Probaly not going to be on either anymore given my time away from things.
  6. Connect via pingzapper and you can play without issue.
  7. Sadly no. Got booted awhile back when the JPN servers got strict. Only got to play for a day. Not sure where to play MMOs now =(
  8. On PSO2?
  9. Its been to long. Too long indeed.
  10. Ack! I only have a PS3. I tried for a month in trying to get it to work with a PC patch fix but no luck. I'll have to think of something else. Thanks for the vid!
  11. Follow the instructions on the video here and you'll be up and running in no time. This is the official Sega Japanese server, not a private one. So it' get's updated with new content nearly every 2 weeks, it's awesome. Let me know when it's all working and we can meet up

Tifa
  12. sure! Just point me in the right direction! I found one server but it's only based in the US. Must find the JP!
  13. You made the leap to JP PSU? Well we should arrange to meet sometime ^_^ What's all this doom mongering chit chat about? Don't believe such pseudo science nonesense :P
  14. I have to learn how to make the jump! Time is short. Soon the end will be nigh!
  15. Nah i play on JP PSU now You should try it some time they have a free to play accounts as well as subscription, big community who speak english. it's good fun Hop you have been well

Tifa
  16. Wow. Still at it even with the shutdowns. Dedication to the last. I real inspiration!
  17. Offically got back online today. I sent you am PSU email via the game. Let me know when we can meet up for one final run. I think I can actually understand GMT now with my new watch =)
  18. Its very true, and you replied today i admit I haven't played PSU in two weeks as i've been playing other games, but please respond back if you can get online soon cos it'd be awesome to speak again before PSU shuts down

Tifa
  19. WHAT?!?!?!??! If it's true I'll be trying to get back on ASAP! Expect more soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 38
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast